As plans progress to develop a 24/7 service, it has become increasingly obvious that we need to update our current head office at Norwich Airport.
Following 12 months of discussions, meetings and input from staff, crew, trustees and visitors, we will be giving our beloved Hangar E at Gambling Close an upgrade – extending, renovating and making sure it is fit for our needs for 2020 and beyond. As well as providing the additional facilities we need to go 24/7, the planned building will bring all of our Norfolk and head office staff under one roof. And with additional facilities for a community and training room, we hope our supporters will see EAAA as part of their community.
The planning application was submitted in early July and is available to view on the Norwich City Council website.
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000