As plans progress to develop a 24/7 service, it has become increasingly obvious that we need to update our current head office at Norwich Airport.
Following 12 months of discussions, meetings and input from staff, crew, trustees and visitors, we will be giving our beloved Hangar E at Gambling Close an upgrade – extending, renovating and making sure it is fit for our needs for 2020 and beyond. As well as providing the additional facilities we need to go 24/7, the planned building will bring all of our Norfolk and head office staff under one roof. And with additional facilities for a community and training room, we hope our supporters will see EAAA as part of their community.
The planning application was submitted in early July and is available to view on the Norwich City Council website.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit
- Philippine National Police Chooses R44s for Training