Helibras, a subsidiary of Airbus and the only manufacturer of turbine helicopters in Latin America, will once again be one of the highlights of Labace (Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition). business aviation business in Latin America. Company booth # 6009 will feature the ACH145 Line, the world’s first-selling booth, as well as the VIP version of the leading global sales helicopter H125 and a mock-up of the ACH145 cabin in a signed configuration by Mercedes-Benz.
The ACH145 Line, part of Airbus Corporate Helicopters (ACH) aircraft range, has consolidated itself globally with a proposal for comfort, technology and versatility. The model has sliding doors that allow easy access for passengers and its spacious cabin allows a variety of internal configurations. The luxurious interior of the aircraft can be configured with nine or ten perforated leather seats, in harmony with the carpets, special cabin painting and state-of-the-art digital air conditioning.
The Helibras booth will also have a placeholder for a mock-up of the ACH145’s full-size cabin in Mercedes-Benz configuration. The model is tailor-made for high-end executive operations and offers a versatile and stylish interior, enhanced for maximum quality and comfort.
“Since launching the ACH line in 2017, we have set new standards in executive and VIP aviation, focusing on quality, exclusivity and customer experience, backed by a global network of proprietary and authorized service centers. The public will be amazed at what we will bring to this Labace, ”says Jean-Luc Alfonsi, newly appointed president of Helibras.
Recently, Airbus Helicopters announced the five-blade version of the H145. In certification by the first half of 2020, the new feature will increase payload by 150kg and a maximum takeoff weight of 3,800kg, which will ensure an even smoother flight.
Helibras, the only Brazilian helicopter manufacturer and subsidiary of Airbus Helicopters, has named Jean-Luc Alfonsi as its new president. Alfonsi, an experienced Airbus executive, takes over to consolidate and expand the company’s leadership in the Brazilian helicopter market.
For more than 20 years at Airbus, Alfonsi was recently CEO of Airbus Helicopters in Indonesia and managed the Tiger military helicopter program in Australia. It has also contributed to the global transformation of Airbus Helicopters by implementing a number of improvements in finance and operations. He joined Helibras in 2018 as Vice President of Business and Services.
Latin American Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition – LABACE
Booth: No. 6009
August 13-15, 2019 Aug
13 – 10h to 20h
Aug 14 – 12h to 20h Aug
15 – 12h to 19h
Tamoios Street, 361 – Garden Airport – Sao Paulo – SP
Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo (SP)
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight