Omni recently exceeded 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft, a milestone in the company’s history. This helicopter model represents the ultimate in the offshore market, featuring low vibration and noise levels, integrated instruments that enable highly safe flights and the ability to comfortably carry 12 passengers with excellent safety standards.
Omni entered the first AW139 into its fleet in July 2009 and reached 14 aircraft by the end of 2018 with the incorporation of the first AW139 with 7 tonne Maximum Takeoff Weight (MTW), which allows the transport of a greater number of passengers serving offshore platforms operating long distances, like the ones in the Brazilian Pre-Salt area.
The AW139 is part of the company’s history, present in operations for 10 years, and demonstrates all the safety, comfort and care that Omni and its team can offer to its contractors and passengers.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO