Omni recently exceeded 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft, a milestone in the company’s history. This helicopter model represents the ultimate in the offshore market, featuring low vibration and noise levels, integrated instruments that enable highly safe flights and the ability to comfortably carry 12 passengers with excellent safety standards.
Omni entered the first AW139 into its fleet in July 2009 and reached 14 aircraft by the end of 2018 with the incorporation of the first AW139 with 7 tonne Maximum Takeoff Weight (MTW), which allows the transport of a greater number of passengers serving offshore platforms operating long distances, like the ones in the Brazilian Pre-Salt area.
The AW139 is part of the company’s history, present in operations for 10 years, and demonstrates all the safety, comfort and care that Omni and its team can offer to its contractors and passengers.
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition