Helicopter Association International (HAI) announces that it is seeking highly qualified individuals to apply for the position of president and CEO of the member-based organization. Current President and CEO Matthew Zuccaro announced his retirement earlier this summer, effective in June 2020.
HAI has retained the executive search firm Heidrick and Struggles to assist with the international search. Initial screening of applicants has begun, and the firm will continue to accept applications until the HAI Board of Directors makes a selection and fills the position.
The president and CEO of HAI directs the organization’s mission and vision, leads the staff, represents and speaks for the organization and its work, and is responsible for implementing the decisions and recommendations of the HAI Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
HAI is the professional trade association for the international helicopter industry. Its members, representing more than 3,000 aviation businesses and individuals, safely operate more than 4,500 helicopters approximately 2.3 million hours each year in more than 73 nations around the world. HAI is dedicated to the promotion of the helicopter as a safe, effective method of commerce and to the advancement of the international helicopter community.
For the complete job description and information about the association, please download the HAI president and CEO position specifications. For those interested, applications should be emailed to [email protected].
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS