Helicopter Association International (HAI) announces that it is seeking highly qualified individuals to apply for the position of president and CEO of the member-based organization. Current President and CEO Matthew Zuccaro announced his retirement earlier this summer, effective in June 2020.
HAI has retained the executive search firm Heidrick and Struggles to assist with the international search. Initial screening of applicants has begun, and the firm will continue to accept applications until the HAI Board of Directors makes a selection and fills the position.
The president and CEO of HAI directs the organization’s mission and vision, leads the staff, represents and speaks for the organization and its work, and is responsible for implementing the decisions and recommendations of the HAI Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
HAI is the professional trade association for the international helicopter industry. Its members, representing more than 3,000 aviation businesses and individuals, safely operate more than 4,500 helicopters approximately 2.3 million hours each year in more than 73 nations around the world. HAI is dedicated to the promotion of the helicopter as a safe, effective method of commerce and to the advancement of the international helicopter community.
For the complete job description and information about the association, please download the HAI president and CEO position specifications. For those interested, applications should be emailed to [email protected].
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s