Russian Helicopters Holding Company (part of Rostec State Corporation) has delivered three Ka-32A11BC multipurpose helicopters to Turkey. The aircraft will be used for firefighting.
They are equipped with various fire extinguishing systems, including the ability to carry an external water bucket as well as a horizontal firefighting system for knocking down fires in high rise buildings and within oil-and-gas industrial facilities.
The helicopter is EASA certified and meets FAR-29 and AP-29 standards.
The counter-rotating main rotors and absence of the tail rotor results in compactness and a high power-to-weight ratio. The Ka-32A11BC can carry up to 5 tons of cargo on the external sling.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS