Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has announced that Jens Morten Mørland has joined the Sales and Business Development team. He is based at the Norwegian Stavanger facility and will work with existing customers and grow business development opportunities in Europe and Asia.
Mørland has been at Heli-One since 2014, previously serving as Maintenance Manager, Workshops at Heli-One Norway, where he oversaw various non-Airframe departments such as: Dynamic Components, Engines, Hydraulics, Rotor Blades, Avionics, and Rescue Equipment. Previously, he was a Customer Support Officer, providing a key liaison with customer contacts.
“I am excited to work with our current and prospective customers s in this new role. My experience in customer and technical support will help me partner with customers to find the best solutions possible. Understanding the customer’s needs are essential to me and I look forward to delivering results alongside our world-class Heli-One team,” said Mørland.
“Jens’ transition into the Sales Director role is a win-win situation for customers and Heli-One. He’ll be able to provide deep understanding of our solutions and how they can best be deployed in a wide-range of potential opportunities,” said Carolyn Forsyth, GM Sales & Marketing, Heli-One.
Mørland began his career with CHC Helicopter, working as a Technician on the Base & Line Maintenance departments as well as the Engine shop. He also has crew experience as a Hoist Operator with a regional operator.
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight