Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has announced that Jens Morten Mørland has joined the Sales and Business Development team. He is based at the Norwegian Stavanger facility and will work with existing customers and grow business development opportunities in Europe and Asia.
Mørland has been at Heli-One since 2014, previously serving as Maintenance Manager, Workshops at Heli-One Norway, where he oversaw various non-Airframe departments such as: Dynamic Components, Engines, Hydraulics, Rotor Blades, Avionics, and Rescue Equipment. Previously, he was a Customer Support Officer, providing a key liaison with customer contacts.
“I am excited to work with our current and prospective customers s in this new role. My experience in customer and technical support will help me partner with customers to find the best solutions possible. Understanding the customer’s needs are essential to me and I look forward to delivering results alongside our world-class Heli-One team,” said Mørland.
“Jens’ transition into the Sales Director role is a win-win situation for customers and Heli-One. He’ll be able to provide deep understanding of our solutions and how they can best be deployed in a wide-range of potential opportunities,” said Carolyn Forsyth, GM Sales & Marketing, Heli-One.
Mørland began his career with CHC Helicopter, working as a Technician on the Base & Line Maintenance departments as well as the Engine shop. He also has crew experience as a Hoist Operator with a regional operator.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International