Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has announced that Jens Morten Mørland has joined the Sales and Business Development team. He is based at the Norwegian Stavanger facility and will work with existing customers and grow business development opportunities in Europe and Asia.
Mørland has been at Heli-One since 2014, previously serving as Maintenance Manager, Workshops at Heli-One Norway, where he oversaw various non-Airframe departments such as: Dynamic Components, Engines, Hydraulics, Rotor Blades, Avionics, and Rescue Equipment. Previously, he was a Customer Support Officer, providing a key liaison with customer contacts.
“I am excited to work with our current and prospective customers s in this new role. My experience in customer and technical support will help me partner with customers to find the best solutions possible. Understanding the customer’s needs are essential to me and I look forward to delivering results alongside our world-class Heli-One team,” said Mørland.
“Jens’ transition into the Sales Director role is a win-win situation for customers and Heli-One. He’ll be able to provide deep understanding of our solutions and how they can best be deployed in a wide-range of potential opportunities,” said Carolyn Forsyth, GM Sales & Marketing, Heli-One.
Mørland began his career with CHC Helicopter, working as a Technician on the Base & Line Maintenance departments as well as the Engine shop. He also has crew experience as a Hoist Operator with a regional operator.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS