Coulson Aviation USA, a member of the Coulson Group of Companies, and the Ministry of Defence, Bolivia, have secured a deal in which Coulson Aviation will be sending three Type 1 helicopters to help and support the firefighting efforts in the Amazon.
“We are honored that the Bolivian Government had chosen to work with Coulson Aviation in order to help offer support during their time of Crisis,” Wayne Coulson, Coulson Aviation.
Coulson Aviation is a 35-year-old, global aviation company that specializes In aerial fire fighting and heavy lift operations. With capabilities ranging from Large Air Tankers to Large Helicopters, Coulson has the most diversified aerial fire fighting fleet in the world.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS