Coulson Aviation USA, a member of the Coulson Group of Companies, and the Ministry of Defence, Bolivia, have secured a deal in which Coulson Aviation will be sending three Type 1 helicopters to help and support the firefighting efforts in the Amazon.
“We are honored that the Bolivian Government had chosen to work with Coulson Aviation in order to help offer support during their time of Crisis,” Wayne Coulson, Coulson Aviation.
Coulson Aviation is a 35-year-old, global aviation company that specializes In aerial fire fighting and heavy lift operations. With capabilities ranging from Large Air Tankers to Large Helicopters, Coulson has the most diversified aerial fire fighting fleet in the world.
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios
- Police Aviation News – August 2020 Edition