Coulson Aviation USA, a member of the Coulson Group of Companies, and the Ministry of Defence, Bolivia, have secured a deal in which Coulson Aviation will be sending three Type 1 helicopters to help and support the firefighting efforts in the Amazon.
“We are honored that the Bolivian Government had chosen to work with Coulson Aviation in order to help offer support during their time of Crisis,” Wayne Coulson, Coulson Aviation.
Coulson Aviation is a 35-year-old, global aviation company that specializes In aerial fire fighting and heavy lift operations. With capabilities ranging from Large Air Tankers to Large Helicopters, Coulson has the most diversified aerial fire fighting fleet in the world.
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s