Marc Bouliane, Vice President of Strategic Business Development for Universal Avionics (UA), announces that Mr. John Benoit has been appointed to the position of Director of Strategic Business Development. John joins Marc Bouliane and Robert Randall in the Strategic Business Development team and will lead market development activities with OEMs (airframes and avionics), contribute to the development of robust product roadmaps, and foster partnerships to complement UA’s offering.
John joins UA with over 20 years of experience in the aerospace industry. His past experience includes leadership and business development roles at Esterline Avionics Systems, Aviage Systems, and Performance Software, and engineering experience as a System Engineer and Technical Program Manager at Honeywell Aerospace. John is a United States Navy veteran. He also holds a commercial pilot’s license, is a certified flight instructor, and has performed aerobatics in airshows for many years. John holds a bachelor’s degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and an MBA from the University of Phoenix.
To contact John, please call Corporate Headquarters at +1 520 295 2300 or 800 321 5253.
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s