Marc Bouliane, Vice President of Strategic Business Development for Universal Avionics (UA), announces that Mr. John Benoit has been appointed to the position of Director of Strategic Business Development. John joins Marc Bouliane and Robert Randall in the Strategic Business Development team and will lead market development activities with OEMs (airframes and avionics), contribute to the development of robust product roadmaps, and foster partnerships to complement UA’s offering.
John joins UA with over 20 years of experience in the aerospace industry. His past experience includes leadership and business development roles at Esterline Avionics Systems, Aviage Systems, and Performance Software, and engineering experience as a System Engineer and Technical Program Manager at Honeywell Aerospace. John is a United States Navy veteran. He also holds a commercial pilot’s license, is a certified flight instructor, and has performed aerobatics in airshows for many years. John holds a bachelor’s degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and an MBA from the University of Phoenix.
To contact John, please call Corporate Headquarters at +1 520 295 2300 or 800 321 5253.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS