Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has announced that Jens Morten Mørland has joined the Sales and Business Development team. He is based at the Norwegian Stavanger facility and will work with existing customers and grow business development opportunities in Europe and Asia.
Mørland has been at Heli-One since 2014, previously serving as Maintenance Manager, Workshops at Heli-One Norway, where he oversaw various non-Airframe departments such as: Dynamic Components, Engines, Hydraulics, Rotor Blades, Avionics, and Rescue Equipment. Previously, he was a Customer Support Officer, providing a key liaison with customer contacts.
“I am excited to work with our current and prospective customers in this new role. My experience in customer and technical support will help me partner with customers to find the best solutions possible. Understanding the customer’s needs are essential to me and I look forward to delivering results alongside our world-class Heli-One team,” said Mørland.
“Jens’ transition into the Sales Director role is a win-win situation for customers and Heli-One. He’ll be able to provide deep understanding of our solutions and how they can best be deployed in a wide-range of potential opportunities,” said Carolyn Forsyth, GM Sales & Marketing, Heli-One.
Mørland began his career with CHC Helicopter, working as a Technician on the Base & Line Maintenance departments as well as the Engine shop. He also has crew experience as a Hoist Operator with a regional operator.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics