The Helicopter Company has gotten a permit to work business flights from the General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA), and in festivity of this achievement the organization facilitated a supper service on July 28 at Crowne Plaza RDC Hotel and Convention Center in Riyadh.
CEO of The Helicopter Company Yahya Al-Ghoraibi was given the Air Operator Certificate (AOC) during the service by Yasir Al-Mayoof, collaborator to GACA president for avionics models, making the organization Saudi Arabia’s first national business helicopter administrator.
During his discourse, Al-Ghoraibi said that getting the Air Operator Certificate is a symbol of respect and puts incredible duty on the organization as the primary business helicopter administrator in the kingdom.
“The Helicopter Company is lined up with the Saudi Vision 2030 to give the best help administrations to the transportation business when all is said in done, and the flying business explicitly, as a noteworthy column pushing the improvement of both the business and the travel industry parts,” he said. Al-Ghoraibi finished up his discourse by saying thanks to the GACA for their help and trust in the organization.
Completely possessed by the Public Investment Fund (PIF), The Helicopter Company was built up in 2018 with an underlying capital of SR565 million ($151 million). The organization will give private transportation benefits inside the primary urban communities of Saudi Arabia, just as touring outings to different the travel industry attractions around the Kingdom.
In addition, it will give access to remote goals, offering a top of the line understanding on a standard with other worldwide goals.
The dispatch of The Helicopter Company is in accordance with PIF’s methodology to create reasonable returns, set up and grow new divisions in Saudi Arabia and bolster the acknowledgment of Vision 2030 by going about as an impetus for the Kingdom’s incipient the travel industry area.
- Simaero acquires AS332M1 Full Flight Simulator
- Summit Aviation Receives Garmin Bronze Dealer Award
- DRF Christoph Weser to upgrade Bremen air ambulance to EC145
- British military Joint Helicopter Command sustain airpower operation in Mali
- Air Methods Announces Partnership with MountainStar Healthcare
- HAI Extends Nomination Period for Salute to Excellence Awards
- Malta-Gozo helicopter contract falls through
- Bristow announces FY2021 Q2 release call date
- FreeFlight Systems Hires New Director of Sales
- Uavos Continues To Implement Its Unmanned Aircraft Conversion Program
- EHang to benefit as China approves Unmanned Civil Aviation Experimental Zones
- Volocopter and Lufthansa Industry Solutions cooperate to build VoloIQ
- Babcock Australasia improves access to emergency medical services
- Dimerco wins contract to ship 30 Bell 407s from Canada to China
- Lockheed awarded $9M contract for engineering support of AH-1Z
- Lockheed awarded $193M contract for production and delivery of 4 MH-60R to Greece
- Quebec acquires pre-owned Airbus H145 for law enforcement
- Arrow Aviation Completes First Single Pilot IFR Bell 407 for HEMS Service
- The Ecuadorian Air Force takes delivery of their first two H145s
- Emesent is pioneering autonomous drone flight