XTI Aircraft Company (XTI) announced it has been invited by the National Business Aircraft Association to exhibit its revolutionary TriFan 600 vertical takeoff airplane as part of NBAA’s Innovation Exhibit at its annual Business Aircraft Convention & Exhibit (BACE) in Las Vegas, October 22-24, 2019.
“We’re delighted to be chosen by NBAA to exhibit and for this opportunity to showcase the TriFan 600,” said Robert LaBelle, XTI’s Chief Executive Officer. “The invitation is further validation that we have a very innovative aircraft. With its patented technology, vertical takeoff combined with long-range, the speed and comfort of a business aircraft, and a quiet, clean state-of-the-art hybrid-electric propulsion system, there’s absolutely nothing comparable to the TriFan 600.”
On August 5, 2019, XTI announced that due to anticipated success under its $25 million Series B private placement, the company is likely to close its equity crowdfunding campaign on the StartEngine platform, https://www.startengine.com/xti-aircraft, before the end of 2019.
“We conducted a series of successful initial hover tests earlier this year, we announced a major collaboration with GE Aviation at Oshkosh in July of this year, and we’ve received 81 orders for the airplane so far,” said LaBelle in that announcement. “That represents over a half billion dollars in gross revenues upon delivery.”
The company also announced in August that it is currently planning to enter into arrangements with one or more “Alternative Trading Systems” or secondary markets for all XTI shareholders to have the opportunity to offer their shares for sale on a secondary market. This will create liquidity for investors and allow them to buy and sell shares of XTI, and possibly realize a return before the company gets acquired or goes public.
The shares won’t become tradeable until XTI closes its crowdfunding campaign. XTI will announce the date if and when trading on a secondary trading platform becomes available. “XTI will continue to sell shares for $1.50 on StartEngine until the offering closes,” LaBelle added.
“Our offering on the StartEngine platform has provided and continues to provide a rare opportunity for unaccredited and accredited investors around the world to own a piece of the future of flight,” LaBelle said. “The TriFan 600 vertical takeoff airplane will transform air travel forever.”
The TriFan is a major breakthrough in aviation and air travel. The six-seat TriFan 600 will have the speed, range and comfort of a luxury business aircraft and the ability to take off and land vertically, like a helicopter. It will travel at 345 miles an hour, with a range of up to 1,200 miles. Using three ducted fans, the TriFan lifts off vertically. Its two wing fans then rotate forward for a seamless transition to cruise speed and its initial climb. It will reach 30,000 feet in just ten minutes and cruise to the destination as a highly efficient business aircraft.
“The market continues to recognize the value proposition of our unique and revolutionary airplane and its patented technology,” said LaBelle. “Vertical takeoff combined with long-range, the speed and comfort of a business aircraft, and our quieter and cleaner state-of-the-art hybrid-electric propulsion system.”
Shares in XTI may be purchased for $1.50 a share at https://www.startengine.com/xti-aircraft, providing a unique opportunity for the general public to invest in an aerospace company with a game-changing product, a world-class leadership team, and what the company believes presents significant growth potential. Potential investors should read the Offering Circular before investing.
Simultaneously with the equity crowdfunding financing, accredited investors may participate in XTI’s $25 million Series B round. Accredited investors seeking more information should contact Mr. LaBelle at [email protected] (571) 216-1594.
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS