Mecaer Aviation Group, Inc. (MAG) announced a Bell 505 delivery in MAGnificent style.
MAG completed the retrofit from a utility configured Bell 505 to a VIP MAGnificent at its Philadelphia, PA (PNE) FAA Part 145 Repair Station. The interior modification included new passenger seat frames configured in MAGnificent style, liners and panels covered in leather, carpet, new thresholds and a passenger service unit (PSU) for air gaspers, lighting and USB ports.
The custom interior was manufactured in Monteprandone, Italy at MAG’s Cabin Comfort Systems headquarters and shipped to Philadelphia where the installation was completed. Production took four months and installation was completed in under one week. No airframe provisions are required for retrofit installations and kits are universal to many of the airframe options available on the Bell 505. Customers can choose from four primary pre-selected moods and materials or complete a custom interior of their choice.
“This particular project was very rewarding.” said Grayson Barrows, Director of Marketing & Sales for the Cabin Comfort Systems Division. “The style and materials selected by the client were outside of the four basic moods giving it a one of a kind appearance and watching the transformation from Utility to VIP was amazing.”
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505