Mecaer Aviation Group, Inc. (MAG) announced a Bell 505 delivery in MAGnificent style.
MAG completed the retrofit from a utility configured Bell 505 to a VIP MAGnificent at its Philadelphia, PA (PNE) FAA Part 145 Repair Station. The interior modification included new passenger seat frames configured in MAGnificent style, liners and panels covered in leather, carpet, new thresholds and a passenger service unit (PSU) for air gaspers, lighting and USB ports.
The custom interior was manufactured in Monteprandone, Italy at MAG’s Cabin Comfort Systems headquarters and shipped to Philadelphia where the installation was completed. Production took four months and installation was completed in under one week. No airframe provisions are required for retrofit installations and kits are universal to many of the airframe options available on the Bell 505. Customers can choose from four primary pre-selected moods and materials or complete a custom interior of their choice.
“This particular project was very rewarding.” said Grayson Barrows, Director of Marketing & Sales for the Cabin Comfort Systems Division. “The style and materials selected by the client were outside of the four basic moods giving it a one of a kind appearance and watching the transformation from Utility to VIP was amazing.”
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- New hangar for Tuscaloosa Police
- REACH 6 celebrates 15 years of service
- UK to advise Kazakhstan on aviation regulation
- SEI Industries is a Finalist for the 2019 BC Export Awards
- UAVOS Unmanned Helicopter Robinson for Precision Farming
- CHI St. Joseph Health and PHI upgrade aircraft
- Tender issued for German wind farm rescue helicopter
- Queenstown helicopter company liquidated