Mecaer Aviation Group, Inc. (MAG) announced a Bell 505 delivery in MAGnificent style.
MAG completed the retrofit from a utility configured Bell 505 to a VIP MAGnificent at its Philadelphia, PA (PNE) FAA Part 145 Repair Station. The interior modification included new passenger seat frames configured in MAGnificent style, liners and panels covered in leather, carpet, new thresholds and a passenger service unit (PSU) for air gaspers, lighting and USB ports.
The custom interior was manufactured in Monteprandone, Italy at MAG’s Cabin Comfort Systems headquarters and shipped to Philadelphia where the installation was completed. Production took four months and installation was completed in under one week. No airframe provisions are required for retrofit installations and kits are universal to many of the airframe options available on the Bell 505. Customers can choose from four primary pre-selected moods and materials or complete a custom interior of their choice.
“This particular project was very rewarding.” said Grayson Barrows, Director of Marketing & Sales for the Cabin Comfort Systems Division. “The style and materials selected by the client were outside of the four basic moods giving it a one of a kind appearance and watching the transformation from Utility to VIP was amazing.”
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset
- COVID-19 – Airbus provides range of support help for customers
- AAMS Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- ICRR funding boost sees AW109 return to 7 day working from June
- EBAA supports calls for cooperation on safe integration of drones
- ARGUS International & AirNav Systems Strategic Partnership
- DTN AviationSentry for Helicopters Launches in Europe
- Precision Support Services hires new General Manager
- Babcock MCS Italia loses first appeal over €51 Million fine
- Philippine attack helicopter purchase descends into deadlock
- HAI appoints VP of Marketing Communications
- MD Helicopters aims to overturn $7.6M Dutch Police judgement
- COVID19 – Christoph München in action with EpiShuttle