Helicopter Association International (HAI) announces that it is still seeking highly-qualified individuals to submit their application for the position of president and CEO of the member-based organization. Current President and CEO Matthew Zuccaro announced his retirement earlier this summer, effective in June 2020.
As previously announced, HAI has retained the executive search firm Heidrick and Struggles to assist with the international search. Initial screening of applicants continues, and the firm will continue to accept applications until the HAI Board of Directors makes a selection and fills the position.
The president and CEO of HAI directs the organization’s mission and vision, leads the staff, represents and speaks for the organization and its work, and is responsible for implementing the decisions and recommendations of the HAI Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
HAI is the professional trade association for the international helicopter industry. HAI members represent more than 3,000 aviation businesses and individuals who safely operate more than 4,500 helicopters approximately 2.3 million hours each year in more than 73 nations. HAI is dedicated to the promotion of the helicopter as a safe, effective method of commerce and to the advancement of the international helicopter community.
For the complete job description and information about the association, please download the HAI president and CEO position specifications. For those interested, applications should be emailed to [email protected]
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)