[electronic translation] Airbus Helicopters has appointed Alexandre Ceccacci General Manager of his own customer assistance center in Italy.
The appointment of Alexandre Ceccacci follows the recent acquisition by Airbus of Aersud Helicopters, historical distributor of Airbus Helicopters in Italy. Airbus has thus consolidated the its presence in an important market that currently has 250 Airbus helicopters in service with over 90 Italian operators, with a customer service center located in Verona e a helicopter maintenance center in Trento, both fully controlled.
Alexandre Ceccacci, for over 20 years with Airbus Helicopters, previously held the position Head of Support & Services for Latin America, a region in which he has spent much part of his career. His career began as a director commercial and logistics of Airbus Helicopters in Mexico and then continue at the headquarters Marignane plant (France) where he led the maintenance operations area in Europe, including Italy. Subsequently he assumed the position of managing director of Airbus Helicopters assistance center in Chile, a position he held for seven years before to return to its headquarters in Marignane, where it managed the support activities for the 1,400 fleet helicopters from Latin America. French of Italian origin, Ceccacci, 48, graduated from the Institut Polytechnique
des Sciences Appliquées of Paris, where he specialized in aeronautical engineering.
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)