Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, has announced that Jacek Baranowski will be joining the organization as the new General Manager of Heli-One Poland located in Rzeszow, Poland. He will oversee all MRO operations at Heli-One Poland, which includes base maintenance, component repair, and storage/Return-to-Service programs.
“It is a great honor to join Heli-One. My colleagues are true professionals and coming from a technical background myself, I respect the challenging nature of their work and our industry. I am excited to lead this team and facility and to demonstrate to our current and future customers what sets us apart from other MROs,” said Baranowski.
“Jacek brings a strong combination of technical expertise and experience managing people, processes and budgets as well as experience working with local and international customers, which will help us continue to further develop and grow our business in this important region,” said Christian Drouin, VP Heli-One Global Operations.
Baranowski has spent more than twenty years in the aviation industry, working for a number of first and second tier suppliers, including leadership positions at Bodycote Aerospace & Defence, Seco/Warwick Retech Thermal Equipment Manufacturing China, Wallair Engine Components (Velatia Group), General Electric Aviation and Listemann Group. He began his career as a Metallurgist Engineer at Pratt & Whitney Rzeszow (formerly WSK PZL Rzeszow S.A.) and has a Master of Science in aerospace metallic materials engineering from the Rzeszow University of Technology.
Heli-One Poland is an Approved Maintenance Organization with airframe capabilities for the Airbus AS332/H225/H135, Leonardo AW139, and Sikorsky S-76. The facility also offers extensive storage and Return-to-Service solutions for operators looking for competitive value.
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)