Helinetwork International, the specialist in the sale of new and overhauled parts for civil and military helicopters, announces the signature of a distribution agreement with LACE, a subsidiary of the LISI Aerospace group.
Lace is a major player in the design, production, sale and technical support of aeronautical cargo hooks equipments and systems. LACE’s experience in aeronautics has developed over 45 years of activity under different names: SIREN, INDRAERO-SIREN, IAOSI, both in the civil and military sectors.
The equipment offered is helicopter cargo hooks (Airbus and Bell) allowing loads of up to 5 tonnes to be safely lifted.
Rotorplace is the 1st e-commerce website for aeronautics professionals specialising in helicopter spare parts. Operators, manufacturers or workshops can now find all the parts they need in a few clicks, with simple ergonomics and a purchasing process identical to the largest e-commerce sites.
Initially, the distribution of LACE parts by Helinetwork International will focus on hooks (IS19-100, IS19-101, IS19-103, AS21-10, AS29-30-02) and long line (LLS020C).
As a result of this commercial agreement, Helinetwork International intends to develop its Rotorplace marketplace by now offering LACE cargo hooks as an addition to parts from manufacturers Safran, Collins Aerospoace, Secan and Saint Gobain.
This agreement is an opportunity for LACE to multiply its sales channels, particularly in the digital sector. For Helinetwork Internatinal, this agreement is part of its strategy to deploy the Rotorplace marketplace dedicated to helicopter / helicopter parts manufacturers.
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words