Helinetwork International, the specialist in the sale of new and overhauled parts for civil and military helicopters, announces the signature of a distribution agreement with LACE, a subsidiary of the LISI Aerospace group.
Lace is a major player in the design, production, sale and technical support of aeronautical cargo hooks equipments and systems. LACE’s experience in aeronautics has developed over 45 years of activity under different names: SIREN, INDRAERO-SIREN, IAOSI, both in the civil and military sectors.
The equipment offered is helicopter cargo hooks (Airbus and Bell) allowing loads of up to 5 tonnes to be safely lifted.
Rotorplace is the 1st e-commerce website for aeronautics professionals specialising in helicopter spare parts. Operators, manufacturers or workshops can now find all the parts they need in a few clicks, with simple ergonomics and a purchasing process identical to the largest e-commerce sites.
Initially, the distribution of LACE parts by Helinetwork International will focus on hooks (IS19-100, IS19-101, IS19-103, AS21-10, AS29-30-02) and long line (LLS020C).
As a result of this commercial agreement, Helinetwork International intends to develop its Rotorplace marketplace by now offering LACE cargo hooks as an addition to parts from manufacturers Safran, Collins Aerospoace, Secan and Saint Gobain.
This agreement is an opportunity for LACE to multiply its sales channels, particularly in the digital sector. For Helinetwork Internatinal, this agreement is part of its strategy to deploy the Rotorplace marketplace dedicated to helicopter / helicopter parts manufacturers.
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Aston Martin and Airbus prepare to take to the skies
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- A New H145 Full Flight Simulator for the US
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories