Helinetwork International, the specialist in the sale of new and overhauled parts for civil and military helicopters, announces the signature of a distribution agreement with LACE, a subsidiary of the LISI Aerospace group.
Lace is a major player in the design, production, sale and technical support of aeronautical cargo hooks equipments and systems. LACE’s experience in aeronautics has developed over 45 years of activity under different names: SIREN, INDRAERO-SIREN, IAOSI, both in the civil and military sectors.
The equipment offered is helicopter cargo hooks (Airbus and Bell) allowing loads of up to 5 tonnes to be safely lifted.
Rotorplace is the 1st e-commerce website for aeronautics professionals specialising in helicopter spare parts. Operators, manufacturers or workshops can now find all the parts they need in a few clicks, with simple ergonomics and a purchasing process identical to the largest e-commerce sites.
Initially, the distribution of LACE parts by Helinetwork International will focus on hooks (IS19-100, IS19-101, IS19-103, AS21-10, AS29-30-02) and long line (LLS020C).
As a result of this commercial agreement, Helinetwork International intends to develop its Rotorplace marketplace by now offering LACE cargo hooks as an addition to parts from manufacturers Safran, Collins Aerospoace, Secan and Saint Gobain.
This agreement is an opportunity for LACE to multiply its sales channels, particularly in the digital sector. For Helinetwork Internatinal, this agreement is part of its strategy to deploy the Rotorplace marketplace dedicated to helicopter / helicopter parts manufacturers.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support