SEI Industries Ltd. is announced as a finalist for Business in Vancouver’s 2019 BC Export Awards in the manufacturing category. SEI engineers and manufactures niche products for the helicopter industry through two major divisions: Aerial Firefighting and Remote Site.
Left: Bambi Bucket extinguishes fire, Right: Bulk Aviation Transfer Tank inside aircraft; both manufactured by SEI Industries.
The Aerial Division features the world-renowned Bambi Bucket System, since its introduction in 1978, the system has been shipped to over 110 countries globally. Designed to extinguish forest fires using water or foam, the Bambi Bucket accounts for 90% of the world’s aerial-firefighting market and is used by over 1,000 helicopter operators globally.
Simultaneously, SEI Remote Site develops innovative fuel products including the Bulk Aviation Transfer Tank (BATT). First introduced in 2011, the BATT provides both fixed wing and helicopter operators with a safe, cost-effective and environmentally friendly method for transporting fuel, and has been exported across North and South America, Asia, Europe and Africa.
SEI excels at innovation. the company takes pride in its ability to cover all points of the product journey: design, production, sales, training, maintenance and customer service.
This year’s BC Export Awards will take place November 22, 2019 at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in Vancouver, BC. For more information about the BC Export Awards or to peruse a full list of 2019 BC Export Awards Finalists, visit www.biv.com/bc-export-awards.
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza