SEI Industries Ltd. is announced as a finalist for Business in Vancouver’s 2019 BC Export Awards in the manufacturing category. SEI engineers and manufactures niche products for the helicopter industry through two major divisions: Aerial Firefighting and Remote Site.
Left: Bambi Bucket extinguishes fire, Right: Bulk Aviation Transfer Tank inside aircraft; both manufactured by SEI Industries.
The Aerial Division features the world-renowned Bambi Bucket System, since its introduction in 1978, the system has been shipped to over 110 countries globally. Designed to extinguish forest fires using water or foam, the Bambi Bucket accounts for 90% of the world’s aerial-firefighting market and is used by over 1,000 helicopter operators globally.
Simultaneously, SEI Remote Site develops innovative fuel products including the Bulk Aviation Transfer Tank (BATT). First introduced in 2011, the BATT provides both fixed wing and helicopter operators with a safe, cost-effective and environmentally friendly method for transporting fuel, and has been exported across North and South America, Asia, Europe and Africa.
SEI excels at innovation. the company takes pride in its ability to cover all points of the product journey: design, production, sales, training, maintenance and customer service.
This year’s BC Export Awards will take place November 22, 2019 at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in Vancouver, BC. For more information about the BC Export Awards or to peruse a full list of 2019 BC Export Awards Finalists, visit www.biv.com/bc-export-awards.
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe