SEI Industries Ltd. is announced as a finalist for Business in Vancouver’s 2019 BC Export Awards in the manufacturing category. SEI engineers and manufactures niche products for the helicopter industry through two major divisions: Aerial Firefighting and Remote Site.
Left: Bambi Bucket extinguishes fire, Right: Bulk Aviation Transfer Tank inside aircraft; both manufactured by SEI Industries.
The Aerial Division features the world-renowned Bambi Bucket System, since its introduction in 1978, the system has been shipped to over 110 countries globally. Designed to extinguish forest fires using water or foam, the Bambi Bucket accounts for 90% of the world’s aerial-firefighting market and is used by over 1,000 helicopter operators globally.
Simultaneously, SEI Remote Site develops innovative fuel products including the Bulk Aviation Transfer Tank (BATT). First introduced in 2011, the BATT provides both fixed wing and helicopter operators with a safe, cost-effective and environmentally friendly method for transporting fuel, and has been exported across North and South America, Asia, Europe and Africa.
SEI excels at innovation. the company takes pride in its ability to cover all points of the product journey: design, production, sales, training, maintenance and customer service.
This year’s BC Export Awards will take place November 22, 2019 at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in Vancouver, BC. For more information about the BC Export Awards or to peruse a full list of 2019 BC Export Awards Finalists, visit www.biv.com/bc-export-awards.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support