SEI Industries Ltd. is announced as a finalist for Business in Vancouver’s 2019 BC Export Awards in the manufacturing category. SEI engineers and manufactures niche products for the helicopter industry through two major divisions: Aerial Firefighting and Remote Site.
Left: Bambi Bucket extinguishes fire, Right: Bulk Aviation Transfer Tank inside aircraft; both manufactured by SEI Industries.
The Aerial Division features the world-renowned Bambi Bucket System, since its introduction in 1978, the system has been shipped to over 110 countries globally. Designed to extinguish forest fires using water or foam, the Bambi Bucket accounts for 90% of the world’s aerial-firefighting market and is used by over 1,000 helicopter operators globally.
Simultaneously, SEI Remote Site develops innovative fuel products including the Bulk Aviation Transfer Tank (BATT). First introduced in 2011, the BATT provides both fixed wing and helicopter operators with a safe, cost-effective and environmentally friendly method for transporting fuel, and has been exported across North and South America, Asia, Europe and Africa.
SEI excels at innovation. the company takes pride in its ability to cover all points of the product journey: design, production, sales, training, maintenance and customer service.
This year’s BC Export Awards will take place November 22, 2019 at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in Vancouver, BC. For more information about the BC Export Awards or to peruse a full list of 2019 BC Export Awards Finalists, visit www.biv.com/bc-export-awards.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules