Bell Textron Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced the appointment of China State Grid General Aviation Co., Ltd. as a new Bell 429 Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC), making it the fifth CAAC part 145 certified Bell-authorized MRO center in China.
“Bell is committed to providing first-class support and services for all customers worldwide; this milestone once again confirms our commitment,” said Michael Reagan, Director of Bell Support & Services – International.
“The Bell 429 provides a unique experience in its class,” said Jacinto Monge, Managing Director of Bell North Asia. “In China, the Bell 429 is widely used for corporate transport, air medical services, and public safety missions. This new AMC will provide industry-leading customer support to our local customers in China.”
This year, Bell has significantly expanded its China support network, announcing the appointment of Reignwood Star as a Bell 505 AMC and opening the Bell supply center in Shanghai.
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform