Bell Textron Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced the appointment of China State Grid General Aviation Co., Ltd. as a new Bell 429 Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC), making it the fifth CAAC part 145 certified Bell-authorized MRO center in China.
“Bell is committed to providing first-class support and services for all customers worldwide; this milestone once again confirms our commitment,” said Michael Reagan, Director of Bell Support & Services – International.
“The Bell 429 provides a unique experience in its class,” said Jacinto Monge, Managing Director of Bell North Asia. “In China, the Bell 429 is widely used for corporate transport, air medical services, and public safety missions. This new AMC will provide industry-leading customer support to our local customers in China.”
This year, Bell has significantly expanded its China support network, announcing the appointment of Reignwood Star as a Bell 505 AMC and opening the Bell supply center in Shanghai.
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1