Bell Textron Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced the appointment of China State Grid General Aviation Co., Ltd. as a new Bell 429 Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC), making it the fifth CAAC part 145 certified Bell-authorized MRO center in China.
“Bell is committed to providing first-class support and services for all customers worldwide; this milestone once again confirms our commitment,” said Michael Reagan, Director of Bell Support & Services – International.
“The Bell 429 provides a unique experience in its class,” said Jacinto Monge, Managing Director of Bell North Asia. “In China, the Bell 429 is widely used for corporate transport, air medical services, and public safety missions. This new AMC will provide industry-leading customer support to our local customers in China.”
This year, Bell has significantly expanded its China support network, announcing the appointment of Reignwood Star as a Bell 505 AMC and opening the Bell supply center in Shanghai.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset