Bell Textron Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced the appointment of China State Grid General Aviation Co., Ltd. as a new Bell 429 Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC), making it the fifth CAAC part 145 certified Bell-authorized MRO center in China.
“Bell is committed to providing first-class support and services for all customers worldwide; this milestone once again confirms our commitment,” said Michael Reagan, Director of Bell Support & Services – International.
“The Bell 429 provides a unique experience in its class,” said Jacinto Monge, Managing Director of Bell North Asia. “In China, the Bell 429 is widely used for corporate transport, air medical services, and public safety missions. This new AMC will provide industry-leading customer support to our local customers in China.”
This year, Bell has significantly expanded its China support network, announcing the appointment of Reignwood Star as a Bell 505 AMC and opening the Bell supply center in Shanghai.
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK