Bell Textron Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced the appointment of China State Grid General Aviation Co., Ltd. as a new Bell 429 Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC), making it the fifth CAAC part 145 certified Bell-authorized MRO center in China.
“Bell is committed to providing first-class support and services for all customers worldwide; this milestone once again confirms our commitment,” said Michael Reagan, Director of Bell Support & Services – International.
“The Bell 429 provides a unique experience in its class,” said Jacinto Monge, Managing Director of Bell North Asia. “In China, the Bell 429 is widely used for corporate transport, air medical services, and public safety missions. This new AMC will provide industry-leading customer support to our local customers in China.”
This year, Bell has significantly expanded its China support network, announcing the appointment of Reignwood Star as a Bell 505 AMC and opening the Bell supply center in Shanghai.
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification