Euramec, the European flight simulation solution providers, announced it has signed a non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies for the worldwide distribution of GeoSim’s rotary wing simulators and specialty flight simulators.
GeoSim based in Ipswich, Australia, signed a reciprocal arrangement to market EURAMEC’s portfolio of Flight Training Devices in Australia and New Zealand.
GeoSim has partnered with EURAMEC, as EURAMEC has an extensive integrated global sales and support network, and has a proven track record of one-to-one personal attention to customer relationships around the world.
Under the agreement, EURAMEC will promote GeoSim’s simulators for rotary wing and specialty products like the Air Tractor 802 simulator used for firefighting and crop-dusting. The Rotary Wing product line will include the Leonardo AW139, Bell 412 and Bell 206 series and the Eurocopter AS350 B3 platforms.
EURAMEC will adapt GeoSim Technologies Flight Simulators to fully comply with EASA FNPT-II standards, which EASA compliant trainers will be marketed as a joint development.
Both companies also signed a licensing agreement to acquire and integrate selected components.
This agreement underlines EURAMEC’s successful strategy of providing flexible and customized services to all EURAMEC customers. EURAMEC and GeoSim Technologies continue deploying innovative ways of reducing flight training operating costs by providing agile, cost-competitive services to commercial and government customers worldwide.
“We are extremely excited to partner with GeoSim Technologies,” said Bert Buyle, CEO, EURAMEC. “Through the integration and delivery of our Flight Training solutions, we will generate greater value and efficiency for GeoSim’s Rotary Wing Simulators and other Specialty Simulation devices for their customers.”
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules