Euramec, the European flight simulation solution providers, announced it has signed a non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies for the worldwide distribution of GeoSim’s rotary wing simulators and specialty flight simulators.
GeoSim based in Ipswich, Australia, signed a reciprocal arrangement to market EURAMEC’s portfolio of Flight Training Devices in Australia and New Zealand.
GeoSim has partnered with EURAMEC, as EURAMEC has an extensive integrated global sales and support network, and has a proven track record of one-to-one personal attention to customer relationships around the world.
Under the agreement, EURAMEC will promote GeoSim’s simulators for rotary wing and specialty products like the Air Tractor 802 simulator used for firefighting and crop-dusting. The Rotary Wing product line will include the Leonardo AW139, Bell 412 and Bell 206 series and the Eurocopter AS350 B3 platforms.
EURAMEC will adapt GeoSim Technologies Flight Simulators to fully comply with EASA FNPT-II standards, which EASA compliant trainers will be marketed as a joint development.
Both companies also signed a licensing agreement to acquire and integrate selected components.
This agreement underlines EURAMEC’s successful strategy of providing flexible and customized services to all EURAMEC customers. EURAMEC and GeoSim Technologies continue deploying innovative ways of reducing flight training operating costs by providing agile, cost-competitive services to commercial and government customers worldwide.
“We are extremely excited to partner with GeoSim Technologies,” said Bert Buyle, CEO, EURAMEC. “Through the integration and delivery of our Flight Training solutions, we will generate greater value and efficiency for GeoSim’s Rotary Wing Simulators and other Specialty Simulation devices for their customers.”
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role