LZControl allows pilots, UAS operators, certificate holders, first responders, as well as federal, state, and local emergency management providers access to unique site-specific information for hospital heliports as well as Predesignated Medical Emergency Scene Sites. All while providing current weather and hazard information for individual sites along with critical hard to find healthcare data populated by our cadre of professional members, and all conveniently at your fingertips.
New LZControl features Include:
• Faster Access
• Layers function, so you only see what you need to
• Weather reporting associated with each LZ within 40 nautical miles
• Hospital resources for medical emergency operations
• Locations of the nearest fuel sites
• Identification of nearby IFR procedures
Similar web-based applications pull data directly from the FAA, as is, without validation, and it is estimated that the FAA’s database is currently missing upwards of 45% of the hospital heliports in the U.S. Combined with the fact the FAA does not track hospital’s level of care designator for Trauma, Burn, Neonate and Pediatric capabilities, the latest, most accurate real-time information may not be available when you need it most.
Through its unique crowdsourcing platform, LZControl has been able to bridge a critical information gap for emergency management professionals by providing site-specific information that is unique, time-sensitive and accurate. A must-have during a disaster.
UAS and drone operators who use LZControl are now better equipped to identify hospital heliports and predesignated scene locations they previously would have never known existed. In turn, this allows for safer operations for everyone concerned.
LZControl is not just for hospitals — all heliports are welcome. If you want to become a part of our growing LZControl team and add a new location or update a current one or want to know where all the heliports are in your area, sign up today. It’s free!
About LZControl: LZControl is a FREE international landing zone database designed to improve safety and communications for the entire helicopter community. It is a free crowdsourced interactive database that displays critical information flight crews need for making better decisions and timely risk evaluations regarding helicopter landing zones and flight operations. LZControl’s database is populated and updated by individuals actively operating in the helicopter community. LZControl provides both a computer-based and portable handheld electronic platform that uses real-time information updated by your peers, so you don’t have to base your decisions on outdated information submitted on paper 30 or more years ago.
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director