At the beginning of October this year, the state-of-the-art EC 145 helicopter, based at Pattonville Airport, made its 25,000. Commitment. For more than 30 years, DRF Luftrettung has been an indispensable part of emergency medical care in Baden-Württemberg. The anniversary was today celebrated as part of a ceremony with invited guests.
Dr. Peter Huber, CEO of the DRF Foundation Luftrettung gemeinnützige AG, thanked in his speech first to the Stuttgart air rescue:
The now 30 years of service on behalf of Air Rescue underscore the continued commitment of our charitable organization to the well-being of the people of this region.
In addition, he emphasized the specialization of the station on intensive transports, which led the crew to the neighboring countries of Austria, Switzerland and France. “With nearly 500 intensive transports last year, Christoph 51 ‘is indispensable for urgent intensive transports in Baden-Württemberg. Only through optimal collaboration can we do the best for our patients. Many thanks for the last 30 years hand in hand, “emphasizes Huber and thanked all local partners.
Afterwards, State Secretary Wilfried Klenk MdL from the Ministry of the Interior, Digitalisation and Migration Baden-Württemberg also emphasized the deployment of Stuttgart Station for 30 years of air rescue in the region. Dr. Martin Schairer, mayor for security, order and sport of the state capital Stuttgart, joined these words and underlined the importance of the air rescue for a complete supply in the Stuttgart area.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award