At the beginning of October this year, the state-of-the-art EC 145 helicopter, based at Pattonville Airport, made its 25,000. Commitment. For more than 30 years, DRF Luftrettung has been an indispensable part of emergency medical care in Baden-Württemberg. The anniversary was today celebrated as part of a ceremony with invited guests.
Dr. Peter Huber, CEO of the DRF Foundation Luftrettung gemeinnützige AG, thanked in his speech first to the Stuttgart air rescue:
The now 30 years of service on behalf of Air Rescue underscore the continued commitment of our charitable organization to the well-being of the people of this region.
In addition, he emphasized the specialization of the station on intensive transports, which led the crew to the neighboring countries of Austria, Switzerland and France. “With nearly 500 intensive transports last year, Christoph 51 ‘is indispensable for urgent intensive transports in Baden-Württemberg. Only through optimal collaboration can we do the best for our patients. Many thanks for the last 30 years hand in hand, “emphasizes Huber and thanked all local partners.
Afterwards, State Secretary Wilfried Klenk MdL from the Ministry of the Interior, Digitalisation and Migration Baden-Württemberg also emphasized the deployment of Stuttgart Station for 30 years of air rescue in the region. Dr. Martin Schairer, mayor for security, order and sport of the state capital Stuttgart, joined these words and underlined the importance of the air rescue for a complete supply in the Stuttgart area.
- WellSpan Health and Air Methods announces launch of WellFlight Air Ambulance
- Navicent Health Baldwin gets new helipad
- Schiebel and Nordic Unmanned Monitor Ship Emissions for EMSA
- EBAA Launches S.T.A.R.S Working Groups
- Airbus H175 to bolster Omni’s oil and gas operations in Brazil
- VFS Announces Design-Build-Vertical Flight Student Competition
- Air Methods Lead Mechanic Honored by FAA
- GVH Aerospace secures contract with Leonardo
- OC Helicopters Denies Any Responsibility For Kobe Bryant Crash
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award