At the beginning of October this year, the state-of-the-art EC 145 helicopter, based at Pattonville Airport, made its 25,000. Commitment. For more than 30 years, DRF Luftrettung has been an indispensable part of emergency medical care in Baden-Württemberg. The anniversary was today celebrated as part of a ceremony with invited guests.
Dr. Peter Huber, CEO of the DRF Foundation Luftrettung gemeinnützige AG, thanked in his speech first to the Stuttgart air rescue:
The now 30 years of service on behalf of Air Rescue underscore the continued commitment of our charitable organization to the well-being of the people of this region.
In addition, he emphasized the specialization of the station on intensive transports, which led the crew to the neighboring countries of Austria, Switzerland and France. “With nearly 500 intensive transports last year, Christoph 51 ‘is indispensable for urgent intensive transports in Baden-Württemberg. Only through optimal collaboration can we do the best for our patients. Many thanks for the last 30 years hand in hand, “emphasizes Huber and thanked all local partners.
Afterwards, State Secretary Wilfried Klenk MdL from the Ministry of the Interior, Digitalisation and Migration Baden-Württemberg also emphasized the deployment of Stuttgart Station for 30 years of air rescue in the region. Dr. Martin Schairer, mayor for security, order and sport of the state capital Stuttgart, joined these words and underlined the importance of the air rescue for a complete supply in the Stuttgart area.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual