At the beginning of October this year, the state-of-the-art EC 145 helicopter, based at Pattonville Airport, made its 25,000. Commitment. For more than 30 years, DRF Luftrettung has been an indispensable part of emergency medical care in Baden-Württemberg. The anniversary was today celebrated as part of a ceremony with invited guests.
Dr. Peter Huber, CEO of the DRF Foundation Luftrettung gemeinnützige AG, thanked in his speech first to the Stuttgart air rescue:
The now 30 years of service on behalf of Air Rescue underscore the continued commitment of our charitable organization to the well-being of the people of this region.
In addition, he emphasized the specialization of the station on intensive transports, which led the crew to the neighboring countries of Austria, Switzerland and France. “With nearly 500 intensive transports last year, Christoph 51 ‘is indispensable for urgent intensive transports in Baden-Württemberg. Only through optimal collaboration can we do the best for our patients. Many thanks for the last 30 years hand in hand, “emphasizes Huber and thanked all local partners.
Afterwards, State Secretary Wilfried Klenk MdL from the Ministry of the Interior, Digitalisation and Migration Baden-Württemberg also emphasized the deployment of Stuttgart Station for 30 years of air rescue in the region. Dr. Martin Schairer, mayor for security, order and sport of the state capital Stuttgart, joined these words and underlined the importance of the air rescue for a complete supply in the Stuttgart area.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics