Schiebel announced at its User Conference, which took place from 15 to 17 October in Vienna this year, a Capability Update Programme (CUP) to provide customers with a further enhanced CAMCOPTER® S-100. Once again, Schiebel hosted users from all over the world at its User Conference in Vienna. The conference provides a platform for sharing users’ experiences and to update on new developments and innovations for the CAMCOPTER® S-100.
In the course of the three-day conference, Schiebel announced its programme of work, with the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), to provide customers with a further enhanced product to meet future Civil Aviation Standards for operation in public air space. The rapidly evolving Unmanned Air System (UAS) market drove the decision to start a programme ensuring the future full certifiability of the CAMCOPTER® S-100.
“Since launch, our CAMCOPTER® S-100 has steadily and continuously evolved. As the market leader for Vertical Takeoff and Landing (VTOL) UAS we’re looking back at more than 20 years of experience and continued development. Given today’s market demands and the ever changing airworthiness requirements, it was a logical step for us to launch our CUP,” said Hans Georg Schiebel, Chairman of the Schiebel Group.
“The User Conference offers a unique opportunity to exchange experiences with other users and to hear about Schiebel’s plans. It goes to show that the company really listens to their customers and to the market’s needs. The workshops are an excellent platform to update our knowledge and to network with other customers. The CUP is a forwardthinking and innovative project and I am very much looking forward to the outcome,” said Alexandre Durget, Head of the French Navy UAV Unit.
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role