ALPINE AEROTECH, a international leader in helicopter maintenance and product development announced that they have officially secured a TCCA STC (FAA/EASA STC pending) for their cost-effective digital flight instrument kit applicable to Bell 212 Day/Night VFR operations.
Celebrating 30 years of experience, Aerotech continues to offer unique solutions that reduce maintenance costs and increase aircraft utilization. The digital flight instrument kit is specifically designed to replace expensive, unreliable heading and attitude indicators with robust digital versions that have no moving parts to wear out. In addition to the former analog attitude and heading gauges, the installer can also remove the tarsyn/rate gyros, flux valve, remote compensator, compass control, and all associated wiring leaving less components to fail in service. The kit also includes all installation provisions to create a near plug and play solution that requires only minor structural modifications. Aerotech plans to price the kit aggressively in relation to repair/replacement expenses and believes it will become the next obvious upgrade for cost-conscious 212 operators. The kit comes with a complete two-year warranty on all instruments and components.
- Pulselite installed across Bell Training Academy fleet
- JetNet for Salesforce to be demonstrated at NBAA conference
- Spidertracks announce Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as official launch customer of Spider X
- Blade makes Nino Negri Wine an Official 2020 Partner
- Nova Systems wins Norwegian NH90 contract
- Japan Airlines completes successful UAV cargo trial
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s