Memphis Hospital Wing, a nonprofit air medical transport service based in Tennessee. The H130’s wide, unobstructed cabin allows full-body patient access as well as ergonomic and efficient movement of the patient through large sliding doors. The H130 is considered the global reference for single-engine air ambulance missions, redefining single-engine critical care air transport by combining a twinengine size cabin with single-engine economy.
Airbus will also have on display an H145 operated by nonprofit Boston Med Flight, which serves patients throughout New England. Offering full-spectrum, mission-fit capabilities, the H145 is the leading twin-engine choice for HEMS operators in the U.S. and worldwide. The latest model in the proven H145 family incorporates Airbus Helicopters’ advanced cockpit design and innovative Helionix avionics suite. Exceptional payload and range, along with a large cabin, allow for superior transport of medical teams and special medical care equipment.
Airbus has supported its partners in HEMS missions in North America for nearly 40 years. The first hospital-based air ambulance program in the United States began its operations in the 1970s with the Allouette, one of Airbus’ first serial productions. Today, Airbus helicopters are flown by all of the major emergency medical services operators in the region, and more than half of all new air medical helicopters sold in the last decade were produced by Airbus. There are more than 1,250 Airbus helicopters in service for HEMS missions across North America.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award