In the frame of maintenance program improvements for its light single Helicopters range, Airbus Helicopters proposes a new solution reducing customer’s maintenance costs, while improving reliability.
Through a service bulletin applicable to AS350 B2/B3 and prior versions, Airbus Helicopters provides a solution which is preventing corrosion of the heating and demisting lines by:
• Replacing the aluminum lines with stainless steel ones to prevent any corrosion on the lines
• Installing protective sheaths on the line connections to prevent any condensation, installation already used on H125/H130 aircraft.
Thanks to the application of this modification, customers will benefit from an improved reliability and a lighter S inspection at 150FH // 1 year for the heating and demisting system, while reducing its workload of 4 man hours.
All information for its installation and ordering are available through the AS350-21.00.25 service bulletin.
Easy to install at the customer’s or within our network, it requires 4 hours workload for an Airframe mechanics.
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Four new Airbus H125s for Norwegian operators in one week
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 27-Mar-19 N818MC Airbus AS350B3 Conroe, US-Texas (1F)