In the frame of maintenance program improvements for its light single Helicopters range, Airbus Helicopters proposes a new solution reducing customer’s maintenance costs, while improving reliability.
Through a service bulletin applicable to AS350 B2/B3 and prior versions, Airbus Helicopters provides a solution which is preventing corrosion of the heating and demisting lines by:
• Replacing the aluminum lines with stainless steel ones to prevent any corrosion on the lines
• Installing protective sheaths on the line connections to prevent any condensation, installation already used on H125/H130 aircraft.
Thanks to the application of this modification, customers will benefit from an improved reliability and a lighter S inspection at 150FH // 1 year for the heating and demisting system, while reducing its workload of 4 man hours.
All information for its installation and ordering are available through the AS350-21.00.25 service bulletin.
Easy to install at the customer’s or within our network, it requires 4 hours workload for an Airframe mechanics.
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit
- StandardAero expands AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank into European Market
- LORD Corporation Announces New AS350 Tail Rotor Bearing
- 27-Feb-19 9M-AMI Airbus H125 Pathibhara, Nepal (7F)
- 18-Feb-19 N350ST Airbus AS350SD2 Glacier View, US-Alaska
- 17-Feb-19 ZK-HEX Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- 29-Jan-19 N680DG Airbus AS350B2 Tampa, US-Florida
- 25-Jan-19 I-EDIC Airbus AS350B2 La Thuile, Italy (7F)
- 24-Jan-19 F-OFML Airbus H125 Grand-Brûlé, Reunion
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma