In the frame of maintenance program improvements for its light single Helicopters range, Airbus Helicopters proposes a new solution reducing customer’s maintenance costs, while improving reliability.
Through a service bulletin applicable to AS350 B2/B3 and prior versions, Airbus Helicopters provides a solution which is preventing corrosion of the heating and demisting lines by:
• Replacing the aluminum lines with stainless steel ones to prevent any corrosion on the lines
• Installing protective sheaths on the line connections to prevent any condensation, installation already used on H125/H130 aircraft.
Thanks to the application of this modification, customers will benefit from an improved reliability and a lighter S inspection at 150FH // 1 year for the heating and demisting system, while reducing its workload of 4 man hours.
All information for its installation and ordering are available through the AS350-21.00.25 service bulletin.
Easy to install at the customer’s or within our network, it requires 4 hours workload for an Airframe mechanics.
- GPMS wins STC for Foresight Predictive HUMS on AS350
- 06-Sep-20 N354PA Airbus AS350B2 Fort Greely, US-Alaska
- 01-Sep-20 N139HN Airbus EC130 Winchester, US-Kentucky
- 25-Aug-20 N160SH Airbus AS350B2 Tuxedni Bay, US-Alaska
- GPMS launches subscription-model HUMS
- Saudi operator orders ten Airbus H125s
- 17-Aug-20 C-FAHC Airbus AS350 Stewart, Canada (1F)
- 12-Aug-20 C-GNZF Airbus AS350B2 Sacré-Coeur, Canada
- 31-Jul-20 CC-DAM Airbus AS350B3 Santiago, Chile
- 26-Jul-20 F-GNLM Airbus AS350 Clermont-Ferrand, France
- SPAES modifies AS350 external mirror mounting
- Four new Airbus H125s for Norwegian operators in one week
- 12-Apr-20 N160CC Airbus H125 Tampa, US-Florida
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot