Rotorcorp LLC announced the official appointment of company President Sean T. Casey to the Industry Trade Advisory Committee (ITAC) for Aerospace Equipment. ITACs are a unique public-private partnership jointly managed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Office of United States Trade Representative (USTR) that engages business leaders in formulating U.S. trade policy. In his role on the Committee, Mr. Casey will represent the viewpoints of Rotorcorp and the U.S. helicopter and helicopter parts services industry.
Rotorcorp is an emerging growth-oriented aerospace parts provider and is an authorized service center for California-based Robinson Helicopter Company. Since 1979, Robinson has delivered over twelve-thousand U.S. made helicopters and the company is considered to be the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world. Rotorcorp has a significant export footprint and serves over one-thousand customers in forty-five countries. In recent years, Rotorcorp has come to be trusted and recognized not only for its helicopter parts expertice, but also its unique international trade and export capabilities.
“As a growing company, our continued success is pinned directly to our ability to freely sell into global markets.” Said Casey, “These advisory committees reflect the interests of today’s U.S. economy and vision for the future. We are excited to share our perspective, provide input and positively shape outcomes at the national policy level.”
Casey’s appointment to serve on the ITAC is for the duration of the Committee’s four-year charter term which will terminate in 2022.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf