Rotorcorp LLC announced the official appointment of company President Sean T. Casey to the Industry Trade Advisory Committee (ITAC) for Aerospace Equipment. ITACs are a unique public-private partnership jointly managed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Office of United States Trade Representative (USTR) that engages business leaders in formulating U.S. trade policy. In his role on the Committee, Mr. Casey will represent the viewpoints of Rotorcorp and the U.S. helicopter and helicopter parts services industry.
Rotorcorp is an emerging growth-oriented aerospace parts provider and is an authorized service center for California-based Robinson Helicopter Company. Since 1979, Robinson has delivered over twelve-thousand U.S. made helicopters and the company is considered to be the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world. Rotorcorp has a significant export footprint and serves over one-thousand customers in forty-five countries. In recent years, Rotorcorp has come to be trusted and recognized not only for its helicopter parts expertice, but also its unique international trade and export capabilities.
“As a growing company, our continued success is pinned directly to our ability to freely sell into global markets.” Said Casey, “These advisory committees reflect the interests of today’s U.S. economy and vision for the future. We are excited to share our perspective, provide input and positively shape outcomes at the national policy level.”
Casey’s appointment to serve on the ITAC is for the duration of the Committee’s four-year charter term which will terminate in 2022.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020