Rotorcorp LLC announced the official appointment of company President Sean T. Casey to the Industry Trade Advisory Committee (ITAC) for Aerospace Equipment. ITACs are a unique public-private partnership jointly managed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Office of United States Trade Representative (USTR) that engages business leaders in formulating U.S. trade policy. In his role on the Committee, Mr. Casey will represent the viewpoints of Rotorcorp and the U.S. helicopter and helicopter parts services industry.
Rotorcorp is an emerging growth-oriented aerospace parts provider and is an authorized service center for California-based Robinson Helicopter Company. Since 1979, Robinson has delivered over twelve-thousand U.S. made helicopters and the company is considered to be the largest helicopter manufacturer in the world. Rotorcorp has a significant export footprint and serves over one-thousand customers in forty-five countries. In recent years, Rotorcorp has come to be trusted and recognized not only for its helicopter parts expertice, but also its unique international trade and export capabilities.
“As a growing company, our continued success is pinned directly to our ability to freely sell into global markets.” Said Casey, “These advisory committees reflect the interests of today’s U.S. economy and vision for the future. We are excited to share our perspective, provide input and positively shape outcomes at the national policy level.”
Casey’s appointment to serve on the ITAC is for the duration of the Committee’s four-year charter term which will terminate in 2022.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award