Cheesecake Labs, a web and mobile design and development company, has returned from WebSummit 2019 in Lisbon, where it helped FindHeli launch a helicopter booking app. The platform, which is available on iOS and Web, is the pioneer in Europe to offer this service and currently operates with 10 helicopter operators in Switzerland, France, UK, Portugal, Italy, and Germany.
“Our goal is to expand helicopter flights usage to more people, offering a quick and simple booking process, that allows users to select that best option based on price and preference on the available helicopters. With FindHeli, booking a helicopter is now easier than ever before,” stated Andrey Lapin, CEO and founder, FindHeli.
Through the application, it is possible to make a reservation for a helicopter flight just by choosing a take-off location, date, time and destination. Once the booking request is confirmed by the operator and details are accepted by the user, flight reservation is concluded with a secured credit card pre-authorization.
For more information about the FindHeli app, please visit FindHeli.com. For additional information about Cheesecake Labs, please visit CheesecakeLabs.com.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf