Cheesecake Labs, a web and mobile design and development company, has returned from WebSummit 2019 in Lisbon, where it helped FindHeli launch a helicopter booking app. The platform, which is available on iOS and Web, is the pioneer in Europe to offer this service and currently operates with 10 helicopter operators in Switzerland, France, UK, Portugal, Italy, and Germany.
“Our goal is to expand helicopter flights usage to more people, offering a quick and simple booking process, that allows users to select that best option based on price and preference on the available helicopters. With FindHeli, booking a helicopter is now easier than ever before,” stated Andrey Lapin, CEO and founder, FindHeli.
Through the application, it is possible to make a reservation for a helicopter flight just by choosing a take-off location, date, time and destination. Once the booking request is confirmed by the operator and details are accepted by the user, flight reservation is concluded with a secured credit card pre-authorization.
For more information about the FindHeli app, please visit FindHeli.com. For additional information about Cheesecake Labs, please visit CheesecakeLabs.com.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot