Metro recently began the Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) process for the Stryker Performance Pro in the EC145.
Metro initiated the process after the ground ambulance standard was changed requiring a more robust restraint system. Its customers and other air medical programs expressed the need for an air ambulance solution that was compatible with the new Stryker Powered ground ambulance system. In response, Metro’s STC will include the non-powered Stryker Performance Pro for both adult and neonatal applications.
Metro expects to receive the STC in early 2020. To learn more, visit metroaviation.com and or stop by Metro’s booth (#133) at the Air Medical Transport Conference.
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE