Frédéric Bugeon has been appointed Executive Vice-President Strategy, succeeding Serge Maillé who is retiring.
Frédéric Bugeon started his career at Thales in 1995, as chief project CAPE (Computer-aided production engineering) for radars. In 1996, he joined Alstom and took responsibility for supply chain and purchasing for TGV and tramways at La Rochelle facility. In 2000, he became director of operations at Alstom UK, before being appointed Director for Purchasing and Supply Chain for all Alstom Transport group, and its 20 subsidiaries worldwide.
He joined the Group in 2005, as Chief of purchasing and supply chain department of Turbomeca1. In 2009, he took responsibility for market and products analysis at Strategy direction. From 2010 to 2015, he managed Support Programs department in Tarnos. Since 2016, Frédéric was VP Sales, Marketing and Customer Satisfaction at Support & Services direction of Safran Helicopter Engines.
Frédéric Bugeon (48) is graduate of University of Bordeaux 1 as information systems engineer (1995), of KEDGE Bordeaux (Master of science in Supply Chain Management – 1996) and of the European Institute of Purchasing Management of Geneva (Executive MBA – 1997).
Patrick Prulhiere has been appointed Executive Vice-President Purchasing, succeeding Frédéric Rascouailles, who has been appointed to another position within the Safran group.
Patrick Prulhiere started his career at Labinal2 in 1990, holding several positions in Process, Manufacturing Engineer and Supply Chain. In 1996, he became ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Deployment Project Manager. From 1999 to 2008, he held successively the position of A340-500/600 Program Manager, Operations Manager (Airbus Germany, Work packages) and A380 Program Manager at Labinal.
In 2008, he became General Manager, Labinal Services Americas at Denton, Texas, and in September 2009, General Manager Manufacturing on the site of Corinth, Texas. From 2014 to 2017, he was Director of Purchasing EWIS Americas Division at Safran Electrical & Power. Since January 2016, he held the position of VP Purchasing Safran Electrical & Power.
Patrick Prulhière (52) is graduate from École nationale supérieure d’arts et métiers (ENSAM, 1990).
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot