Frédéric Bugeon has been appointed Executive Vice-President Strategy, succeeding Serge Maillé who is retiring.
Frédéric Bugeon started his career at Thales in 1995, as chief project CAPE (Computer-aided production engineering) for radars. In 1996, he joined Alstom and took responsibility for supply chain and purchasing for TGV and tramways at La Rochelle facility. In 2000, he became director of operations at Alstom UK, before being appointed Director for Purchasing and Supply Chain for all Alstom Transport group, and its 20 subsidiaries worldwide.
He joined the Group in 2005, as Chief of purchasing and supply chain department of Turbomeca1. In 2009, he took responsibility for market and products analysis at Strategy direction. From 2010 to 2015, he managed Support Programs department in Tarnos. Since 2016, Frédéric was VP Sales, Marketing and Customer Satisfaction at Support & Services direction of Safran Helicopter Engines.
Frédéric Bugeon (48) is graduate of University of Bordeaux 1 as information systems engineer (1995), of KEDGE Bordeaux (Master of science in Supply Chain Management – 1996) and of the European Institute of Purchasing Management of Geneva (Executive MBA – 1997).
Patrick Prulhiere has been appointed Executive Vice-President Purchasing, succeeding Frédéric Rascouailles, who has been appointed to another position within the Safran group.
Patrick Prulhiere started his career at Labinal2 in 1990, holding several positions in Process, Manufacturing Engineer and Supply Chain. In 1996, he became ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Deployment Project Manager. From 1999 to 2008, he held successively the position of A340-500/600 Program Manager, Operations Manager (Airbus Germany, Work packages) and A380 Program Manager at Labinal.
In 2008, he became General Manager, Labinal Services Americas at Denton, Texas, and in September 2009, General Manager Manufacturing on the site of Corinth, Texas. From 2014 to 2017, he was Director of Purchasing EWIS Americas Division at Safran Electrical & Power. Since January 2016, he held the position of VP Purchasing Safran Electrical & Power.
Patrick Prulhière (52) is graduate from École nationale supérieure d’arts et métiers (ENSAM, 1990).
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software