Frédéric Bugeon has been appointed Executive Vice-President Strategy, succeeding Serge Maillé who is retiring.
Frédéric Bugeon started his career at Thales in 1995, as chief project CAPE (Computer-aided production engineering) for radars. In 1996, he joined Alstom and took responsibility for supply chain and purchasing for TGV and tramways at La Rochelle facility. In 2000, he became director of operations at Alstom UK, before being appointed Director for Purchasing and Supply Chain for all Alstom Transport group, and its 20 subsidiaries worldwide.
He joined the Group in 2005, as Chief of purchasing and supply chain department of Turbomeca1. In 2009, he took responsibility for market and products analysis at Strategy direction. From 2010 to 2015, he managed Support Programs department in Tarnos. Since 2016, Frédéric was VP Sales, Marketing and Customer Satisfaction at Support & Services direction of Safran Helicopter Engines.
Frédéric Bugeon (48) is graduate of University of Bordeaux 1 as information systems engineer (1995), of KEDGE Bordeaux (Master of science in Supply Chain Management – 1996) and of the European Institute of Purchasing Management of Geneva (Executive MBA – 1997).
Patrick Prulhiere has been appointed Executive Vice-President Purchasing, succeeding Frédéric Rascouailles, who has been appointed to another position within the Safran group.
Patrick Prulhiere started his career at Labinal2 in 1990, holding several positions in Process, Manufacturing Engineer and Supply Chain. In 1996, he became ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Deployment Project Manager. From 1999 to 2008, he held successively the position of A340-500/600 Program Manager, Operations Manager (Airbus Germany, Work packages) and A380 Program Manager at Labinal.
In 2008, he became General Manager, Labinal Services Americas at Denton, Texas, and in September 2009, General Manager Manufacturing on the site of Corinth, Texas. From 2014 to 2017, he was Director of Purchasing EWIS Americas Division at Safran Electrical & Power. Since January 2016, he held the position of VP Purchasing Safran Electrical & Power.
Patrick Prulhière (52) is graduate from École nationale supérieure d’arts et métiers (ENSAM, 1990).
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation