Frédéric Bugeon has been appointed Executive Vice-President Strategy, succeeding Serge Maillé who is retiring.
Frédéric Bugeon started his career at Thales in 1995, as chief project CAPE (Computer-aided production engineering) for radars. In 1996, he joined Alstom and took responsibility for supply chain and purchasing for TGV and tramways at La Rochelle facility. In 2000, he became director of operations at Alstom UK, before being appointed Director for Purchasing and Supply Chain for all Alstom Transport group, and its 20 subsidiaries worldwide.
He joined the Group in 2005, as Chief of purchasing and supply chain department of Turbomeca1. In 2009, he took responsibility for market and products analysis at Strategy direction. From 2010 to 2015, he managed Support Programs department in Tarnos. Since 2016, Frédéric was VP Sales, Marketing and Customer Satisfaction at Support & Services direction of Safran Helicopter Engines.
Frédéric Bugeon (48) is graduate of University of Bordeaux 1 as information systems engineer (1995), of KEDGE Bordeaux (Master of science in Supply Chain Management – 1996) and of the European Institute of Purchasing Management of Geneva (Executive MBA – 1997).
Patrick Prulhiere has been appointed Executive Vice-President Purchasing, succeeding Frédéric Rascouailles, who has been appointed to another position within the Safran group.
Patrick Prulhiere started his career at Labinal2 in 1990, holding several positions in Process, Manufacturing Engineer and Supply Chain. In 1996, he became ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Deployment Project Manager. From 1999 to 2008, he held successively the position of A340-500/600 Program Manager, Operations Manager (Airbus Germany, Work packages) and A380 Program Manager at Labinal.
In 2008, he became General Manager, Labinal Services Americas at Denton, Texas, and in September 2009, General Manager Manufacturing on the site of Corinth, Texas. From 2014 to 2017, he was Director of Purchasing EWIS Americas Division at Safran Electrical & Power. Since January 2016, he held the position of VP Purchasing Safran Electrical & Power.
Patrick Prulhière (52) is graduate from École nationale supérieure d’arts et métiers (ENSAM, 1990).
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual