The EC145e will be prominently displayed during AMTC this year. Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and the IFR-equipped GundersenAIR ships are on Metro Aviation’s booth, allowing attendees a chance to crawl inside and see the aircraft up close. For those who want a more intimate introduction to the aircraft, Metro Aviation is providing flight demos from the convention center on Monday and Tuesday.
“The EC145e has much to offer and we want to demonstrate its capabilities for potential customers,” said Metro President Mike Stanberry. “It really is a game-changer for air medical programs that are looking to upgrade their aging BK117 aircraft, but don’t have the budget for the H145 or need IFR with the ability to carry more weight.”
The EC145e is a powerful, reliable and affordable light twin helicopter boasting a short delivery lead-time, excellent cost competitiveness, and increased useful payload. It retains the power, performance, and reliability of the EC145 and the same large cabin with clam-shell rear doors for easy and safe loading and unloading. The EC145e has a maximum takeoff weight of 7,903 lbs, the same as the EC145 C2 variant, but the useful load is increased by as much as 330 lbs (VFR) and as much as 270 lbs (IFR).
In high demand, Metro Aviation has just ten remaining from its unprecedented order of 25 last year. With the airframe’s limited quantity and unlimited potential, Metro expects to sell out by December 2020.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot