Airlift has taken the delivery of its first H145 helicopter, becoming the first operator of this model in Greece. The twin-engine helicopter will be mainly dedicated to VIP transfers, but thanks to the high versatility of its cabin configuration, the aircraft will also be used for emergency medical transport and fire-fighting.
Established in 1999, Airlift was a pioneer in helicopter operations in Greece, where it has built a strong reputation for the quality and safety of its services. The new H145 will be the fifth helicopter to join Airlift’s Airbus fleet, which is currently composed of H125, H130 and H135 family models.
“Having led helicopter operations in Greece for almost 20 years, we are very happy to be the first to introduce the H145 in the country,” said Alexandros Papadospyridakis, CEO of Airlift. “We appreciate the H145’s versatility to perform various types of missions, along with its spacious, comfortable cabin, which should be welcomed by our customers.”
“Airlift is a long-term partner for Airbus, and I am very honoured by their continued trust in our products,” declared Henri Stell, Director of European Sales at Airbus Helicopters. “We believe that the H145, with its enhanced safety features, excellent availability rate and easy maintenance, will be an outstanding fit for Airlift to continue developing its aerial business”.
The Airbus H145 leads the light twin-engine helicopter market, incorporating an innovative Helionix avionics system and 4-axis autopilot. The aircraft’s combination of speed and performance, along with its large cabin and rear-loading clamshell doors, makes it the aircraft of choice for a variety of civil missions worldwide.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot