Associated Aircraft Group (AAG), a wholly owned subsidiary of Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company (NYSE: LMT), has renewed its WYVERN Wingman certification for the 22nd year in a row. WYVERN Ltd. is a globally-recognized leader in aviation safety risk management. The Wingman Standard is an audit set forth to rigorously vet air charter operators and is a requirement for many consumers of the business aviation industry.
“AAG is proud to once again receive the WYVERN Wingman certification and continue to be listed on the exclusive Wingman Certified Operator Program Directory, showing our commitment to the highest safety and operational audit standards,” said AAG President John Gow.
AAG operates the largest fleet of Sikorsky S-76® helicopters in the northeast United States and is regarded as a successful business aviation services company that has built an industry-leading position on the core principals of customer service, safety, and trust. A fully implemented Safety Management System (SMS) helps ensure that AAG operates to the highest standards of aviation safety.
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000