Associated Aircraft Group (AAG), a wholly owned subsidiary of Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company (NYSE: LMT), has renewed its WYVERN Wingman certification for the 22nd year in a row. WYVERN Ltd. is a globally-recognized leader in aviation safety risk management. The Wingman Standard is an audit set forth to rigorously vet air charter operators and is a requirement for many consumers of the business aviation industry.
“AAG is proud to once again receive the WYVERN Wingman certification and continue to be listed on the exclusive Wingman Certified Operator Program Directory, showing our commitment to the highest safety and operational audit standards,” said AAG President John Gow.
AAG operates the largest fleet of Sikorsky S-76® helicopters in the northeast United States and is regarded as a successful business aviation services company that has built an industry-leading position on the core principals of customer service, safety, and trust. A fully implemented Safety Management System (SMS) helps ensure that AAG operates to the highest standards of aviation safety.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot