HeliOffshore announced the appointment of David Stepanek to HeliOffshore’s board of directors.
David Stepanek is President, PHI Americas, and responsible for the overall performance and direction of PHI’s U.S. and international operations in the Western Hemisphere.
After four years’ service in the US Marine Corps as a heavy lift helicopter avionics technician, David moved to Sikorsky as an avionics technician and field service representative; he was subsequently promoted and contributed to the product development of the S-76 and S-92 aircraft, amongst many other roles. David went on to hold a variety of leadership positions at Era Helicopters, before joining PHI, Inc. in 2010. Before becoming President PHI Americas, David served Chief Commercial Officer and led the company’s growth in the Gulf of Mexico and international expansion.
David Stepanek succeeds Lance Bospflug, also of PHI Inc., to the HeliOffshore Board of Directors.
Gretchen Haskins, HeliOffshore CEO, said: “PHI is a founding member of HeliOffshore and has helped shape and deliver our mission from the very beginning. HeliOffshore will only ensure no lives are lost through offshore flight with the support of exceptional safety leaders like Lance and David.
“The board’s heartfelt thanks go to Lance Bospflug for his strong leadership. I am thrilled David has agreed to join our board and continue PHI’s powerful contribution to our industry. I look forward to working closely together to ensure every traveller, arrives safely, every time.”
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot