HeliOffshore announced the appointment of David Stepanek to HeliOffshore’s board of directors.
David Stepanek is President, PHI Americas, and responsible for the overall performance and direction of PHI’s U.S. and international operations in the Western Hemisphere.
After four years’ service in the US Marine Corps as a heavy lift helicopter avionics technician, David moved to Sikorsky as an avionics technician and field service representative; he was subsequently promoted and contributed to the product development of the S-76 and S-92 aircraft, amongst many other roles. David went on to hold a variety of leadership positions at Era Helicopters, before joining PHI, Inc. in 2010. Before becoming President PHI Americas, David served Chief Commercial Officer and led the company’s growth in the Gulf of Mexico and international expansion.
David Stepanek succeeds Lance Bospflug, also of PHI Inc., to the HeliOffshore Board of Directors.
Gretchen Haskins, HeliOffshore CEO, said: “PHI is a founding member of HeliOffshore and has helped shape and deliver our mission from the very beginning. HeliOffshore will only ensure no lives are lost through offshore flight with the support of exceptional safety leaders like Lance and David.
“The board’s heartfelt thanks go to Lance Bospflug for his strong leadership. I am thrilled David has agreed to join our board and continue PHI’s powerful contribution to our industry. I look forward to working closely together to ensure every traveller, arrives safely, every time.”
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020