As part of its digital journey, Airbus Helicopters is offering to customers a 24/7 online Technical Request service through its Keycopter customer portal.
To better answer customers’ expectations with more than 2,500 new requests made each month, Airbus Helicopters is now proposing new features to improve this service:
• Customers can now use the copy/paste function directly in a Technical Event and/or in a message, facilitating data input in a more user-friendly way and with no file size limitations.
• Customers can find their specific approved Part-21 technical documents (technical agreements, technical statements and soon repair sheets) within the new document portfolio and in the concerned Technical Event, while improving the management of those documents.
This is a complement to the last improvements such as the Technical Event “light” form, which can be created in less than 1 minute (Information Notice to be issued soon).
By the beginning of 2020 and in order to maintain a high performance level, this service will be extended with a mobile web application available on smartphones and tablets.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot