As part of its digital journey, Airbus Helicopters is offering to customers a 24/7 online Technical Request service through its Keycopter customer portal.
To better answer customers’ expectations with more than 2,500 new requests made each month, Airbus Helicopters is now proposing new features to improve this service:
• Customers can now use the copy/paste function directly in a Technical Event and/or in a message, facilitating data input in a more user-friendly way and with no file size limitations.
• Customers can find their specific approved Part-21 technical documents (technical agreements, technical statements and soon repair sheets) within the new document portfolio and in the concerned Technical Event, while improving the management of those documents.
This is a complement to the last improvements such as the Technical Event “light” form, which can be created in less than 1 minute (Information Notice to be issued soon).
By the beginning of 2020 and in order to maintain a high performance level, this service will be extended with a mobile web application available on smartphones and tablets.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation