As part of its digital journey, Airbus Helicopters is offering to customers a 24/7 online Technical Request service through its Keycopter customer portal.
To better answer customers’ expectations with more than 2,500 new requests made each month, Airbus Helicopters is now proposing new features to improve this service:
• Customers can now use the copy/paste function directly in a Technical Event and/or in a message, facilitating data input in a more user-friendly way and with no file size limitations.
• Customers can find their specific approved Part-21 technical documents (technical agreements, technical statements and soon repair sheets) within the new document portfolio and in the concerned Technical Event, while improving the management of those documents.
This is a complement to the last improvements such as the Technical Event “light” form, which can be created in less than 1 minute (Information Notice to be issued soon).
By the beginning of 2020 and in order to maintain a high performance level, this service will be extended with a mobile web application available on smartphones and tablets.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020