Babcock Offshore has confirmed a new three-year contract to provide the expanding UK-based Oil and Gas company Serica Energy with offshore helicopter crew transport services.
The contract was awarded after a competitive tender and will see Babcock transport Serica Energy passengers to and from the company’s Bruce complex in the North Sea, 340 km north east of Aberdeen.
The flights will use a mix of S-92 and H175 helicopters and are scheduled to begin on 1 December 2019 out of Babcock’s main helicopter terminal at Aberdeen International Airport.
Director Offshore Simon Meakins said: “We have flown for Serica Energy several times previously so we are very pleased to have now been selected as their aviation partner of choice for this long-term contract.
“All of us at Babcock Offshore are looking forward to building our relationship with Serica Energy as we deliver the safe and efficient aviation support they require.”
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules