Babcock Offshore has confirmed a new three-year contract to provide the expanding UK-based Oil and Gas company Serica Energy with offshore helicopter crew transport services.
The contract was awarded after a competitive tender and will see Babcock transport Serica Energy passengers to and from the company’s Bruce complex in the North Sea, 340 km north east of Aberdeen.
The flights will use a mix of S-92 and H175 helicopters and are scheduled to begin on 1 December 2019 out of Babcock’s main helicopter terminal at Aberdeen International Airport.
Director Offshore Simon Meakins said: “We have flown for Serica Energy several times previously so we are very pleased to have now been selected as their aviation partner of choice for this long-term contract.
“All of us at Babcock Offshore are looking forward to building our relationship with Serica Energy as we deliver the safe and efficient aviation support they require.”
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020