Helijet International is pleased to announce the appointment of David McNamar as the company’s Director of Maintenance.
An aviation professional with more than 30 years’ experience in the field of rotary-wing aviation maintenance, McNamar will be responsible for all facets and standards of Helijet’s Approved Maintenance Organization. The Director of Maintenance has the responsibility for all the aircraft maintenance activities in the company.
McNamar’s experience covers almost every area of field and production maintenance. He has held leadership roles with several helicopter organizations and is presently the Director of Maintenance at Skyline Helicopters in Kelowna.
McNamar is qualified as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Canadian Category M1 & M2, with endorsements on numerous Bell, Eurocopter/Airbus, MD and Leonardo type aircraft models. He has broad experience in both Domestic and International Touring, Avionics, Hydraulic Component Overhaul. McNamar also has a strong appreciation for, and exposure to, Quality Assurance and Safety Management Systems.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot