Helijet International is pleased to announce the appointment of David McNamar as the company’s Director of Maintenance.
An aviation professional with more than 30 years’ experience in the field of rotary-wing aviation maintenance, McNamar will be responsible for all facets and standards of Helijet’s Approved Maintenance Organization. The Director of Maintenance has the responsibility for all the aircraft maintenance activities in the company.
McNamar’s experience covers almost every area of field and production maintenance. He has held leadership roles with several helicopter organizations and is presently the Director of Maintenance at Skyline Helicopters in Kelowna.
McNamar is qualified as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Canadian Category M1 & M2, with endorsements on numerous Bell, Eurocopter/Airbus, MD and Leonardo type aircraft models. He has broad experience in both Domestic and International Touring, Avionics, Hydraulic Component Overhaul. McNamar also has a strong appreciation for, and exposure to, Quality Assurance and Safety Management Systems.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf