Helijet International is pleased to announce the appointment of David McNamar as the company’s Director of Maintenance.
An aviation professional with more than 30 years’ experience in the field of rotary-wing aviation maintenance, McNamar will be responsible for all facets and standards of Helijet’s Approved Maintenance Organization. The Director of Maintenance has the responsibility for all the aircraft maintenance activities in the company.
McNamar’s experience covers almost every area of field and production maintenance. He has held leadership roles with several helicopter organizations and is presently the Director of Maintenance at Skyline Helicopters in Kelowna.
McNamar is qualified as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Canadian Category M1 & M2, with endorsements on numerous Bell, Eurocopter/Airbus, MD and Leonardo type aircraft models. He has broad experience in both Domestic and International Touring, Avionics, Hydraulic Component Overhaul. McNamar also has a strong appreciation for, and exposure to, Quality Assurance and Safety Management Systems.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020