Helijet International is pleased to announce the appointment of David McNamar as the company’s Director of Maintenance.
An aviation professional with more than 30 years’ experience in the field of rotary-wing aviation maintenance, McNamar will be responsible for all facets and standards of Helijet’s Approved Maintenance Organization. The Director of Maintenance has the responsibility for all the aircraft maintenance activities in the company.
McNamar’s experience covers almost every area of field and production maintenance. He has held leadership roles with several helicopter organizations and is presently the Director of Maintenance at Skyline Helicopters in Kelowna.
McNamar is qualified as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Canadian Category M1 & M2, with endorsements on numerous Bell, Eurocopter/Airbus, MD and Leonardo type aircraft models. He has broad experience in both Domestic and International Touring, Avionics, Hydraulic Component Overhaul. McNamar also has a strong appreciation for, and exposure to, Quality Assurance and Safety Management Systems.
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces