FlightBridgeED and Life Link III are proud to announce they are teaming up on the development of a new Research Academy to promote evidence-based research within the air medical industry. With both organizations sharing a strong commitment to promoting research and clinical excellence, this partnership will focus on bringing industry-leading organizations together with a shared focus on the advancement of research and critical care education. This initiative will also include support and partnership with ESO and UCLA: Prehospital Care Research Forum to provide the necessary data and education to build a robust and successful research academy.
FlightBridgeED will launch the one-year Research Academy at the FlightBridgeED Air & Surface Transport Symposium (FAST20) on May 17, 2020. This academy will involve an intensive 2-day pre-conference workshop at FAST20 along with continued education and research completed throughout the year. The Research Academy will focus on developing new researchers by providing them with the data and tools needed to promote the advancement of evidence-based medicine.
“We are excited to announce this strategic alignment and partnership with Life Link III. Life Link III will power the Research Academy by supporting this endeavor through their robust infrastructure and gift of financial support. Together with ESO and UCLA: Prehospital Care Research Forum, we look forward to launching a new generation of evidence-based researchers,” said Eric Bauer, Chief Executive Officer at FlightBridgeED.
“For 35 years, Life Link III has been committed to promoting clinical excellence, research and education. This partnership will allow us to promote evidence-based research as it relates to air and surface medical transport and brings together organizations that are leading the industry in regard to research, education, and advanced critical care clinical capabilities,” said Kolby Kolbet, Vice President of Clinical Services at Life Link III.
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order