FlightBridgeED and Life Link III are proud to announce they are teaming up on the development of a new Research Academy to promote evidence-based research within the air medical industry. With both organizations sharing a strong commitment to promoting research and clinical excellence, this partnership will focus on bringing industry-leading organizations together with a shared focus on the advancement of research and critical care education. This initiative will also include support and partnership with ESO and UCLA: Prehospital Care Research Forum to provide the necessary data and education to build a robust and successful research academy.
FlightBridgeED will launch the one-year Research Academy at the FlightBridgeED Air & Surface Transport Symposium (FAST20) on May 17, 2020. This academy will involve an intensive 2-day pre-conference workshop at FAST20 along with continued education and research completed throughout the year. The Research Academy will focus on developing new researchers by providing them with the data and tools needed to promote the advancement of evidence-based medicine.
“We are excited to announce this strategic alignment and partnership with Life Link III. Life Link III will power the Research Academy by supporting this endeavor through their robust infrastructure and gift of financial support. Together with ESO and UCLA: Prehospital Care Research Forum, we look forward to launching a new generation of evidence-based researchers,” said Eric Bauer, Chief Executive Officer at FlightBridgeED.
“For 35 years, Life Link III has been committed to promoting clinical excellence, research and education. This partnership will allow us to promote evidence-based research as it relates to air and surface medical transport and brings together organizations that are leading the industry in regard to research, education, and advanced critical care clinical capabilities,” said Kolby Kolbet, Vice President of Clinical Services at Life Link III.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot