Construction of the new Helisim Training & Simulation Center in the United States is on track. The centre, located at Airbus Helicopters’ U.S. headquarters in Grand Prairie, Texas, will be equipped with latest generation simulators, aimed at accompanying operators’ trainees in the country.
Thales, the simulator manufacturer, has already completed production of a new H145 Level D full flight simulator (FFS) which will be installed in this new centre.
Following factory acceptance testing, the H145 FFS is now being shipped to Texas.
The Helisim Training & Simulation Center is expected to be completed in March 2020. Installation of the H145 simulator and Federal Aviation Administration certification are expected in Q2 2020.
The H145 FFS in the United States will be the only one in the world equipped with Airbus Helicopters’ OEM Sim Data Pack, providing operators with the most true-to-life experience.
With this new centre, Helisim consolidates its presence in the United States and demonstrates its intention to offer Airbus Helicopters’ customers the highest quality training courses and cutting-edge solutions at their doorstep.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation