Airbus Helicopters Canada is proud to be named one of Hamilton Niagara’s top 100 employers for 2020 by Canada’s Top Employers Project. The honour recognizes industry-leading organizations for their work in employee attraction, attainment and growth.
Airbus is the leading manufacturer of helicopters used throughout Canada in roles such as law enforcement, air medical, oil and gas, utility, private and business aviation, and tourism. The Fort Erie facility, with its 280 employees, is a recognized centre of excellence for composite manufacturing and is the sole source supplier for composite parts on eight different Airbus helicopter platforms flying all over the world. The company also provides overhaul services, including dynamic component repair, to Airbus helicopter operators worldwide.
“Our 35 years of success in Fort Erie is a direct result of both the dedication and expertise of our employees who’ve helped grow the company into what it is today, and our valued customers who count on us to deliver high-quality products and services,” said Dwayne Charette, President & COO of Airbus Helicopters Canada. “We greatly appreciate this recognition and value the support of our local community.”
Airbus Helicopters is committed to fostering the professional development of its employees through initiatives including individual learning opportunities and collaborative design workspaces. In addition, employees are encouraged to support the local community through a variety of charitable events organized by Airbus.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020