Airbus Helicopters Canada is proud to be named one of Hamilton Niagara’s top 100 employers for 2020 by Canada’s Top Employers Project. The honour recognizes industry-leading organizations for their work in employee attraction, attainment and growth.
Airbus is the leading manufacturer of helicopters used throughout Canada in roles such as law enforcement, air medical, oil and gas, utility, private and business aviation, and tourism. The Fort Erie facility, with its 280 employees, is a recognized centre of excellence for composite manufacturing and is the sole source supplier for composite parts on eight different Airbus helicopter platforms flying all over the world. The company also provides overhaul services, including dynamic component repair, to Airbus helicopter operators worldwide.
“Our 35 years of success in Fort Erie is a direct result of both the dedication and expertise of our employees who’ve helped grow the company into what it is today, and our valued customers who count on us to deliver high-quality products and services,” said Dwayne Charette, President & COO of Airbus Helicopters Canada. “We greatly appreciate this recognition and value the support of our local community.”
Airbus Helicopters is committed to fostering the professional development of its employees through initiatives including individual learning opportunities and collaborative design workspaces. In addition, employees are encouraged to support the local community through a variety of charitable events organized by Airbus.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual