Airbus Helicopters Canada is proud to be named one of Hamilton Niagara’s top 100 employers for 2020 by Canada’s Top Employers Project. The honour recognizes industry-leading organizations for their work in employee attraction, attainment and growth.
Airbus is the leading manufacturer of helicopters used throughout Canada in roles such as law enforcement, air medical, oil and gas, utility, private and business aviation, and tourism. The Fort Erie facility, with its 280 employees, is a recognized centre of excellence for composite manufacturing and is the sole source supplier for composite parts on eight different Airbus helicopter platforms flying all over the world. The company also provides overhaul services, including dynamic component repair, to Airbus helicopter operators worldwide.
“Our 35 years of success in Fort Erie is a direct result of both the dedication and expertise of our employees who’ve helped grow the company into what it is today, and our valued customers who count on us to deliver high-quality products and services,” said Dwayne Charette, President & COO of Airbus Helicopters Canada. “We greatly appreciate this recognition and value the support of our local community.”
Airbus Helicopters is committed to fostering the professional development of its employees through initiatives including individual learning opportunities and collaborative design workspaces. In addition, employees are encouraged to support the local community through a variety of charitable events organized by Airbus.
- MD Helicopters deliver MD530F to Wilson Construction
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios