Transcend Air Corporation announced today that it’s partnering with renowned VIP aircraft interior design firm Huslig Collective in the building of the new luxury edition of its VTOL aircraft, the Vy 400R.
The Vy 400R is the luxe version of the Vy 400 vertical takeoff and landing aircraft. The base Vy 400 will be used in airline service between major city pairs.
“Mark Huslig and his talented team create stunning designs. I knew they were the perfect choice to work with our Reserved Edition customers the first time I met him and saw their amazing work. From helicopters to jets, their creations are outstanding and truly unique,” noted Peter Schmidt, COO of Transcend Air.
“We always love tackling something as exciting as the Vy 400R, so we can’t wait to help personalize the completions with their new owners,” said Mark Huslig, President of Huslig Collective. “Great design is a dialog between the imagined and the possible. The Vy 400R opens up new possibilities for flight, and we already imagine new ways to make that experience more incredible.”
Designed for people who want to be the first to own new technology, the Vy 400R (www.Vy400R.com) features custom interior appointments, specially configured seats, and exclusive paint schemes. Every Vy 400R is a true VTOL, needing no more than a standard helicopter pad for takeoffs and landings. The aircraft then transitions to a high speed fixed wing airplane, cruising at over 400 miles per hour. Every Vy 400 and Vy 400R comes with a whole-aircraft parachute system for the ultimate in safety.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020