AMSTAT, for 37 years the leading provider of business aircraft market, fleet and operator information, has released a new customizable dashboard for both Premier and Connect users. The updated dashboard is widget-based, allowing users to pick and choose the information they want to see.
Familiar information such as the For Sale Summary and Fleet Quickview have been updated to allow users to have multiple widgets, each showing different makes and models. This allows users to track multiple markets at the same time. A new widget, called the Saved Search Territory Map allows users to see the results of a saved search on a global map, which can be resized and enlarged. In addition, the user can customize where on the screen these widgets are shown.
“AMSTAT’s motivation for this new release was a desire to increase our user’s efficiency and to let them organize information in the way that best lets them work”, according to Kit Tankhiwale, AMSTAT Senior Product Innovator. The approach was clearly successful, based on the feedback received during a rigorous beta trial. David Labrecque, Regional Market Manager at Global Jet Capital, has said “The new dashboard is a great evolution of a powerful tool I use every day. This update makes my day simpler and easier, great job AMSTAT”. Other beta users shared similar opinions.
Enabling the new dashboard is simple. Go to Settings, click on My Subscription Preferences, set the Dashboard View to “New Dashboard”, and click the Save button. When you return to the dashboard, you’ll see widgets set up with your existing settings (e.g. Saved Criteria Searches), and you can customize the screen as you please. As always, if you have any questions, AMSTAT Customer Support is just a phone call (US 732.530.6400 x4) or email ([email protected]) away
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020