AMSTAT, for 37 years the leading provider of business aircraft market, fleet and operator information, has released a new customizable dashboard for both Premier and Connect users. The updated dashboard is widget-based, allowing users to pick and choose the information they want to see.
Familiar information such as the For Sale Summary and Fleet Quickview have been updated to allow users to have multiple widgets, each showing different makes and models. This allows users to track multiple markets at the same time. A new widget, called the Saved Search Territory Map allows users to see the results of a saved search on a global map, which can be resized and enlarged. In addition, the user can customize where on the screen these widgets are shown.
“AMSTAT’s motivation for this new release was a desire to increase our user’s efficiency and to let them organize information in the way that best lets them work”, according to Kit Tankhiwale, AMSTAT Senior Product Innovator. The approach was clearly successful, based on the feedback received during a rigorous beta trial. David Labrecque, Regional Market Manager at Global Jet Capital, has said “The new dashboard is a great evolution of a powerful tool I use every day. This update makes my day simpler and easier, great job AMSTAT”. Other beta users shared similar opinions.
Enabling the new dashboard is simple. Go to Settings, click on My Subscription Preferences, set the Dashboard View to “New Dashboard”, and click the Save button. When you return to the dashboard, you’ll see widgets set up with your existing settings (e.g. Saved Criteria Searches), and you can customize the screen as you please. As always, if you have any questions, AMSTAT Customer Support is just a phone call (US 732.530.6400 x4) or email ([email protected]) away
- Trinidad & Tobago Air Guard to reactivate one of four AW139s
- ATSB reminds pilots of Low Rotor RPM response time
- Former Bristow Nigeria employees in court on parts theft charges
- Ace Aeronautics opens paint booth and media blast facility
- Uber Elevate teams with GE Aviation for flight data monitoring
- BAC Helicopters helps fight locust swarms in Kenya
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI installed in Santa Barbara County Black Hawk
- Boost Systems improves HEC Suspension Line System
- Deadline to Apply for WAI Scholarships Here
- New-generation Euroflir410 selected for NH90 TFRA & Special forces
- Leonardo demonstrates helicopter-UAV teaming in the UK with its AW159 Wildcat
- Starspeed to manage two H145s on new polar vessel Ultramarine
- Ontario gold prospecting uses helicopter-borne geophysical survey
- Leonardo CEO Profumo given 6 year jail sentence and €2.5M file
- US Marine Corps retires AH-1W Cobra after 34 years
- NHV Group appoints Head of Commercial
- Simrik Air has initiated air ambulance services for COVID-19 patients
- CAE hands over CAE 700MR NH90 simulator to Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Helipad reopens at Ellwood City Medical Center
- Russian Helicopters delivers five Mi-8MTV-1