AMSTAT, for 37 years the leading provider of business aircraft market, fleet and operator information, has released a new customizable dashboard for both Premier and Connect users. The updated dashboard is widget-based, allowing users to pick and choose the information they want to see.
Familiar information such as the For Sale Summary and Fleet Quickview have been updated to allow users to have multiple widgets, each showing different makes and models. This allows users to track multiple markets at the same time. A new widget, called the Saved Search Territory Map allows users to see the results of a saved search on a global map, which can be resized and enlarged. In addition, the user can customize where on the screen these widgets are shown.
“AMSTAT’s motivation for this new release was a desire to increase our user’s efficiency and to let them organize information in the way that best lets them work”, according to Kit Tankhiwale, AMSTAT Senior Product Innovator. The approach was clearly successful, based on the feedback received during a rigorous beta trial. David Labrecque, Regional Market Manager at Global Jet Capital, has said “The new dashboard is a great evolution of a powerful tool I use every day. This update makes my day simpler and easier, great job AMSTAT”. Other beta users shared similar opinions.
Enabling the new dashboard is simple. Go to Settings, click on My Subscription Preferences, set the Dashboard View to “New Dashboard”, and click the Save button. When you return to the dashboard, you’ll see widgets set up with your existing settings (e.g. Saved Criteria Searches), and you can customize the screen as you please. As always, if you have any questions, AMSTAT Customer Support is just a phone call (US 732.530.6400 x4) or email ([email protected]) away
- MD Helicopters deliver MD530F to Wilson Construction
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios