RST was contracted by NAHEMA for the development and production of a MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig (MTR) for the Rotary Aircraft Maintenance School (RAMS) in Australia.
NAHEMA in Aix-en-Provence, France is the responsible management agency for the NH90 program representing and acting as such on behalf of currently 11 nations from all over the world.
The MTR is an exact, non-flying replica of the most advanced NH90 tactical troop transport helicopter of the 21st Century and will be used by maintenance and onboard technical personnel for training on both mechanical systems and components of the popular rotorcraft. More than 800 maintenance tasks are to be replicated (e.g. handling, removal, repair and installation of serviceable parts). Due to highest standards in data gathering (3D scanning) and design, the high fidelity of the MTR also allows installing additional role change equipment.
By using this Maintenance Training approach crews get more access to hands on training without having to tie up a real helicopter what ensures highest training quality while reducing the acquisition and life-cycle cost significantly.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual