RST was contracted by NAHEMA for the development and production of a MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig (MTR) for the Rotary Aircraft Maintenance School (RAMS) in Australia.
NAHEMA in Aix-en-Provence, France is the responsible management agency for the NH90 program representing and acting as such on behalf of currently 11 nations from all over the world.
The MTR is an exact, non-flying replica of the most advanced NH90 tactical troop transport helicopter of the 21st Century and will be used by maintenance and onboard technical personnel for training on both mechanical systems and components of the popular rotorcraft. More than 800 maintenance tasks are to be replicated (e.g. handling, removal, repair and installation of serviceable parts). Due to highest standards in data gathering (3D scanning) and design, the high fidelity of the MTR also allows installing additional role change equipment.
By using this Maintenance Training approach crews get more access to hands on training without having to tie up a real helicopter what ensures highest training quality while reducing the acquisition and life-cycle cost significantly.
- MD Helicopters deliver MD530F to Wilson Construction
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios