The Coflyt team is incredibly excited to launch their new app on the Apple and Google Play stores. Coflyt is intelligent aircraft software that will provide pilots peace of mind by combining required inspections, maintenance tracking, scheduling, and billing into a simple app to provide convenience to aircraft owners and pilots.
With the launch of Coflyt, pilots will be able to fully automate their aircraft management for better communication across their ownership team, which can include partners, A&P’s, insurance brokers, or their flying club.
● Maintenance insights to keep the aircraft ownership team informed about maintenance items or squawks
● Aircraft status to view required VFR/IFR inspection statuses
● Shared aircraft management to log flights by multiple pilots and analyze usage
● The ability to share aircraft information with a pilot’s A&P or others involved in the aircraft’s management.
“We were aware that the majority of aircraft owners were still keeping their aircraft information and records in an inefficient manner by using paper documents, excel spreadsheets, or other disconnected tools with little to no communication between the involved parties. There were often maintenance issues that were missed and flight logs that were not recorded, so we formed the Coflyt team to provide improved tools for the aviation community. We worked to create an in-depth app that helps owners, pilots, and mechanics care for their aircraft intelligently, with an even greater value for those who are sharing ownership responsibility.”
-Tal Clark, Coflyt Founder
Coflyt is helpful to any pilot, flight school, flight club, or mechanic that is involved with the ownership and care of general aviation aircraft. Those using the aircraft are able to utilize the app to create an accurate log of all flights, pilots, distances travelled, and more.
With this information, A&P’s or aircraft owners can manage maintenance and schedule upcoming care. The full aircraft ownership team is able to use Coflyt to ensure they are consistently meeting all inspection requirements and that the aircraft is ready for flight, without having to pull out log books or worry about contacting others who may have used the aircraft.
Coflyt is able to:
● Track FAA compliance with inspections and suggested maintenance
● Record squawks and provide visibility to others
● Log aircraft flight times and provide reports on usage
● Create reservations and view aircraft availability
● Share information with all aircraft users
● Provide financial tools for partners within the app
● And more
To view full testimonials from pilots and airline mechanics about how this app is changing the way they operate, watch this video from the Coflyt team
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual