The new Helicopter Service and Repair Center will be built within the framework of joint projects in accordance with the decisions of the Intergovernmental State Commission between the Republic of Azerbaijan and Russian Federation on Economic Cooperation Issues related to the development of civil aviation and will be the only such facility in the region. The project will be implemented jointly with JSC “Russian Helicopters”.
AZAL President Jahangir Asgarov and General Director of JSC “Russian Helicopters” Andrey Boginsky signed a corresponding agreement.
The ceremony was also attended by Azerbaijani Deputy Prime Minister Shahin Mustafayev, Maxim Oreshkin, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian federation and Russian Ambassador to Azerbaijan Mikhail Bocharnikov.
After getting acquainted with the territory allocated for construction, an official ceremony of laying the foundation stone was held and the participants placed the symbolic capsule into the foundation.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO