The new Helicopter Service and Repair Center will be built within the framework of joint projects in accordance with the decisions of the Intergovernmental State Commission between the Republic of Azerbaijan and Russian Federation on Economic Cooperation Issues related to the development of civil aviation and will be the only such facility in the region. The project will be implemented jointly with JSC “Russian Helicopters”.
AZAL President Jahangir Asgarov and General Director of JSC “Russian Helicopters” Andrey Boginsky signed a corresponding agreement.
The ceremony was also attended by Azerbaijani Deputy Prime Minister Shahin Mustafayev, Maxim Oreshkin, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian federation and Russian Ambassador to Azerbaijan Mikhail Bocharnikov.
After getting acquainted with the territory allocated for construction, an official ceremony of laying the foundation stone was held and the participants placed the symbolic capsule into the foundation.
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)