The new Helicopter Service and Repair Center will be built within the framework of joint projects in accordance with the decisions of the Intergovernmental State Commission between the Republic of Azerbaijan and Russian Federation on Economic Cooperation Issues related to the development of civil aviation and will be the only such facility in the region. The project will be implemented jointly with JSC “Russian Helicopters”.
AZAL President Jahangir Asgarov and General Director of JSC “Russian Helicopters” Andrey Boginsky signed a corresponding agreement.
The ceremony was also attended by Azerbaijani Deputy Prime Minister Shahin Mustafayev, Maxim Oreshkin, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian federation and Russian Ambassador to Azerbaijan Mikhail Bocharnikov.
After getting acquainted with the territory allocated for construction, an official ceremony of laying the foundation stone was held and the participants placed the symbolic capsule into the foundation.
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International