HeliOffshore published the inaugural Helicopter Safety Performance Report – the result of the collaborative efforts of operators, manufacturers and regulators, through HeliOffshore’s Safety Intelligence Programme.
Gretchen Haskins, CEO HeliOffshore, said: “This Helicopter Safety Performance Report reveals how far we have come as a mature, collaborative industry – but also what we need to do to close the gap with fixed-wing aircraft and eliminate fatalities in our industry.
“Over 100 HeliOffshore members are committed to work together to drive safety performance. This intelligence focuses our efforts to deliver the best safety return. We can use this global benchmark to support collaboration, inform practice and check whether our safety initiatives work.
“We will continue to improve the depth and quality of industry data so our safety strategy delivers targeted safety breakthroughs as quickly as possible.”
Work will begin on the second Helicopter Safety Performance Report in the New Year for publication in June 2020.
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios
- Police Aviation News – August 2020 Edition