HeliOffshore published the inaugural Helicopter Safety Performance Report – the result of the collaborative efforts of operators, manufacturers and regulators, through HeliOffshore’s Safety Intelligence Programme.
Gretchen Haskins, CEO HeliOffshore, said: “This Helicopter Safety Performance Report reveals how far we have come as a mature, collaborative industry – but also what we need to do to close the gap with fixed-wing aircraft and eliminate fatalities in our industry.
“Over 100 HeliOffshore members are committed to work together to drive safety performance. This intelligence focuses our efforts to deliver the best safety return. We can use this global benchmark to support collaboration, inform practice and check whether our safety initiatives work.
“We will continue to improve the depth and quality of industry data so our safety strategy delivers targeted safety breakthroughs as quickly as possible.”
Work will begin on the second Helicopter Safety Performance Report in the New Year for publication in June 2020.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO