Are you looking for a meaningful (and potentially tax-deductible) way to raise your company’s profile at HAI HELI-EXPO 2020 in Anaheim? Consider a donation to the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) Online Silent Auction.
Donate an aviation-themed or general-interest item, or consider funding an auction item through a generous gift. Auction proceeds support the HFI Scholarship Program, an important initiative to increase the number of future pilots and maintenance technicians, as well as HFI’s efforts to preserve the history of the helicopter industry.
The auction will be open for bidding 24/7 beginning 12:00 pm PST, Jan. 20, and will conclude at 4:00 pm PST, Jan. 30. You can also participate in the auction on-site at HAI-HELI EXPO 2020 at the auction desk, located in the lobby of the Anaheim Convention Center between Halls B and C.
Use this handy Auction Donor Form to complete your donation by Jan. 10, 2020.
For more information, contact [email protected], or call Allison McKay at 703-683-4646.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO