Are you looking for a meaningful (and potentially tax-deductible) way to raise your company’s profile at HAI HELI-EXPO 2020 in Anaheim? Consider a donation to the Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) Online Silent Auction.
Donate an aviation-themed or general-interest item, or consider funding an auction item through a generous gift. Auction proceeds support the HFI Scholarship Program, an important initiative to increase the number of future pilots and maintenance technicians, as well as HFI’s efforts to preserve the history of the helicopter industry.
The auction will be open for bidding 24/7 beginning 12:00 pm PST, Jan. 20, and will conclude at 4:00 pm PST, Jan. 30. You can also participate in the auction on-site at HAI-HELI EXPO 2020 at the auction desk, located in the lobby of the Anaheim Convention Center between Halls B and C.
Use this handy Auction Donor Form to complete your donation by Jan. 10, 2020.
For more information, contact [email protected], or call Allison McKay at 703-683-4646.
- Second charity helicopter air ambulance launched in Scotland
- COVID-19 – Airbus recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of their helicopters
- STARS announce winners of 2020 Alberta Lottery
- Boeing Delivers First CH-47F Chinook to Royal Netherlands Air Force
- COVID-19 – CHC adapt AW139s with all approvals completed inside two weeks
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales