Kopter Group is pleased to announce today the launch of its redesigned website. The new platform offers quick and easy access to essential information and features relating to its SH09 next generation single engine helicopter and its customer support & services offering.
The new website has a clean uncluttered design, improved functionality and enhanced content focused on the Company’s mission to provide its customers with the most versatile, safe and cost-effective mission aircraft.
The website also includes a comprehensive media section with regularly updated company news, photo and video libraries as well as a range of marketing materials.
Last but not least, it contains a detailed section on Career opportunities. As the company rapidly grows, Kopter looks for talents eager to join its team of 300 employees and take part in the development of its state-of-the-art helicopter to set a new reference in the single-engine category.
“We are excited about our new website launch and the information it provides for customers, partners, media, authorities and all helicopter enthusiasts,” said Andreas Löwenstein, Kopter’s CEO. “We believe that this new site will allow our visitors to have an informative experience on what we stand for, as we move forward in bringing our SH09 to the market.”
The new website is accessible using the existing URL: https://www.koptergroup.com
Amongst the new features, the site contains integrated social media links for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to foster improved communication with the Company’s stakeholders. We hope that you will enjoy the fresh look and feel of our updated website and find that it serves as a valuable resource for you.
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification