Kopter Group is pleased to announce today the launch of its redesigned website. The new platform offers quick and easy access to essential information and features relating to its SH09 next generation single engine helicopter and its customer support & services offering.
The new website has a clean uncluttered design, improved functionality and enhanced content focused on the Company’s mission to provide its customers with the most versatile, safe and cost-effective mission aircraft.
The website also includes a comprehensive media section with regularly updated company news, photo and video libraries as well as a range of marketing materials.
Last but not least, it contains a detailed section on Career opportunities. As the company rapidly grows, Kopter looks for talents eager to join its team of 300 employees and take part in the development of its state-of-the-art helicopter to set a new reference in the single-engine category.
“We are excited about our new website launch and the information it provides for customers, partners, media, authorities and all helicopter enthusiasts,” said Andreas Löwenstein, Kopter’s CEO. “We believe that this new site will allow our visitors to have an informative experience on what we stand for, as we move forward in bringing our SH09 to the market.”
The new website is accessible using the existing URL: https://www.koptergroup.com
Amongst the new features, the site contains integrated social media links for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to foster improved communication with the Company’s stakeholders. We hope that you will enjoy the fresh look and feel of our updated website and find that it serves as a valuable resource for you.
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified