Kopter Group is pleased to announce today the launch of its redesigned website. The new platform offers quick and easy access to essential information and features relating to its SH09 next generation single engine helicopter and its customer support & services offering.
The new website has a clean uncluttered design, improved functionality and enhanced content focused on the Company’s mission to provide its customers with the most versatile, safe and cost-effective mission aircraft.
The website also includes a comprehensive media section with regularly updated company news, photo and video libraries as well as a range of marketing materials.
Last but not least, it contains a detailed section on Career opportunities. As the company rapidly grows, Kopter looks for talents eager to join its team of 300 employees and take part in the development of its state-of-the-art helicopter to set a new reference in the single-engine category.
“We are excited about our new website launch and the information it provides for customers, partners, media, authorities and all helicopter enthusiasts,” said Andreas Löwenstein, Kopter’s CEO. “We believe that this new site will allow our visitors to have an informative experience on what we stand for, as we move forward in bringing our SH09 to the market.”
The new website is accessible using the existing URL: https://www.koptergroup.com
Amongst the new features, the site contains integrated social media links for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to foster improved communication with the Company’s stakeholders. We hope that you will enjoy the fresh look and feel of our updated website and find that it serves as a valuable resource for you.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO