Kopter Group is pleased to announce today the launch of its redesigned website. The new platform offers quick and easy access to essential information and features relating to its SH09 next generation single engine helicopter and its customer support & services offering.
The new website has a clean uncluttered design, improved functionality and enhanced content focused on the Company’s mission to provide its customers with the most versatile, safe and cost-effective mission aircraft.
The website also includes a comprehensive media section with regularly updated company news, photo and video libraries as well as a range of marketing materials.
Last but not least, it contains a detailed section on Career opportunities. As the company rapidly grows, Kopter looks for talents eager to join its team of 300 employees and take part in the development of its state-of-the-art helicopter to set a new reference in the single-engine category.
“We are excited about our new website launch and the information it provides for customers, partners, media, authorities and all helicopter enthusiasts,” said Andreas Löwenstein, Kopter’s CEO. “We believe that this new site will allow our visitors to have an informative experience on what we stand for, as we move forward in bringing our SH09 to the market.”
The new website is accessible using the existing URL: https://www.koptergroup.com
Amongst the new features, the site contains integrated social media links for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to foster improved communication with the Company’s stakeholders. We hope that you will enjoy the fresh look and feel of our updated website and find that it serves as a valuable resource for you.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation