S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, LLC is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a 5 year GSA contract with three 5 year extensions. This long-term contract status approves S.A.F.E. to sell its custom ergonomic products and services directly to US Government entities including military and transportation departments. S.A.F.E is a global leader in the design and engineering of innovative safety equipment including aviation maintenance stands, access platforms, fall protection, hangar equipment, Ground Support Equipment (GSE), Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE), and portable field use equipment. This equipment not only provides a safe environment for maintenance staff; it also provides an ergonomic design that improves efficiency. Our products support aircraft, marine, railway, and heavy equipment users spanning across industries and the military.
In the last 4 years, the S.A.F.E. brand has grown exponentially due to the safety-first culture that is customer-focused in both design and function. The products provide safe solutions to the specific needs of the customer. The US Government will benefit from the efficient designs that are unique to the type of operation and specific aircraft or equipment in maintenance operations. All support equipment is designed to meet the highest safety standards including OSHA/ANSI and regulatory requirements. S.A.F.E. products support aircraft, marine, railway, and heavy equipment users for industry and the military.
S.A.F.E. is expanding its product base to include training solutions for aviation maintenance that is being developed to answer the customer requests for maintaining skills in troubleshooting, technology, human factors and soft skills. National and regional training events and certificate programs will be available within the next year.
John Buscema President and CEO of S.A.F.E Structure Designs proudly explains “2019 was a monumental year for S.A.F.E . We seamlessly achieved an ISO 9001:2015 certification and a GSA Contract, both of which are very challenging to obtain individually on their own. All the Glory for the success of SAFE Structure goes to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for I am certain that when we seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness all things are added to us.”
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half