S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, LLC is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a 5 year GSA contract with three 5 year extensions. This long-term contract status approves S.A.F.E. to sell its custom ergonomic products and services directly to US Government entities including military and transportation departments. S.A.F.E is a global leader in the design and engineering of innovative safety equipment including aviation maintenance stands, access platforms, fall protection, hangar equipment, Ground Support Equipment (GSE), Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE), and portable field use equipment. This equipment not only provides a safe environment for maintenance staff; it also provides an ergonomic design that improves efficiency. Our products support aircraft, marine, railway, and heavy equipment users spanning across industries and the military.
In the last 4 years, the S.A.F.E. brand has grown exponentially due to the safety-first culture that is customer-focused in both design and function. The products provide safe solutions to the specific needs of the customer. The US Government will benefit from the efficient designs that are unique to the type of operation and specific aircraft or equipment in maintenance operations. All support equipment is designed to meet the highest safety standards including OSHA/ANSI and regulatory requirements. S.A.F.E. products support aircraft, marine, railway, and heavy equipment users for industry and the military.
S.A.F.E. is expanding its product base to include training solutions for aviation maintenance that is being developed to answer the customer requests for maintaining skills in troubleshooting, technology, human factors and soft skills. National and regional training events and certificate programs will be available within the next year.
John Buscema President and CEO of S.A.F.E Structure Designs proudly explains “2019 was a monumental year for S.A.F.E . We seamlessly achieved an ISO 9001:2015 certification and a GSA Contract, both of which are very challenging to obtain individually on their own. All the Glory for the success of SAFE Structure goes to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for I am certain that when we seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness all things are added to us.”
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- EHA launches European exhibition to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order