Airborne Technologies proudly announces that they have handed over the next leading-edge surveillance platform to one of Europe´s police forces.The upgrade of an AW109 of the Bulgarian Border Guard has been a FRONTEX funded project. Airborne Technologies has equipped the helicopter with a FLIR Star Safire 380 HD EO/IR camera, an ECS Line of Sight Downlink and a payload friendly carbon fibre tactical workstation.
Airborne Technologies’ Mission System Airborne LINX completes the integration and guarantees a smooth and easy-to-handle interplay of the sensors on board the helicopter.
Since the release of Airborne LINX, more and more European Police Forces have integrated this capability into their fleets and have joined the club of the best equipped police forces in Europe.
Wolfgang Grumeth, CEO of Airborne Technologies, said: “We are proud that Airborne LINX is on duty with Europe´s Police Forces. With the Bulgarian Border Guard, yet another European authority trusts our experience and our innovative solutions. In the meantime, more and more aircraft – rotary and fixed wing – with our surveillance technology on board are on duty for numerous police and military forces all over Europe.”
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO