Airborne Technologies proudly announces that they have handed over the next leading-edge surveillance platform to one of Europe´s police forces.The upgrade of an AW109 of the Bulgarian Border Guard has been a FRONTEX funded project. Airborne Technologies has equipped the helicopter with a FLIR Star Safire 380 HD EO/IR camera, an ECS Line of Sight Downlink and a payload friendly carbon fibre tactical workstation.
Airborne Technologies’ Mission System Airborne LINX completes the integration and guarantees a smooth and easy-to-handle interplay of the sensors on board the helicopter.
Since the release of Airborne LINX, more and more European Police Forces have integrated this capability into their fleets and have joined the club of the best equipped police forces in Europe.
Wolfgang Grumeth, CEO of Airborne Technologies, said: “We are proud that Airborne LINX is on duty with Europe´s Police Forces. With the Bulgarian Border Guard, yet another European authority trusts our experience and our innovative solutions. In the meantime, more and more aircraft – rotary and fixed wing – with our surveillance technology on board are on duty for numerous police and military forces all over Europe.”
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation