Power Aviation, a ISO 9001:2015 certified Helicopter support company, announced that they are acquiring Avitronics International, a company specialized in Aviation electronics and special mission equipment.
The purchase of Avitronics International, further increases Power Aviation’s share in the helicopter market.
”The combination of the two companies will provide our clients with a greater selection of products and support in the SAR and Special mission segment”, said Mikael Sahlberg, CEO of Power Aviation. ”The acquisition is also expected to result in greater efficiencies and significantly increase our market share”, added Mikael Sahlberg.
The acquisition also contributes to get Power Aviation into new geographical markets, where Avitronics have been active for over 25 years.
Both companies will be using it’s existing infrastructure, and all customers will continue to receive the same high level of quality in the products and support as before.
Avitronics International, which will continue to operate under that name, is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Power Aviation.
The notable changes is going to be a new modern company profiling, which includes a new logotype and website.
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000