Power Aviation, a ISO 9001:2015 certified Helicopter support company, announced that they are acquiring Avitronics International, a company specialized in Aviation electronics and special mission equipment.
The purchase of Avitronics International, further increases Power Aviation’s share in the helicopter market.
”The combination of the two companies will provide our clients with a greater selection of products and support in the SAR and Special mission segment”, said Mikael Sahlberg, CEO of Power Aviation. ”The acquisition is also expected to result in greater efficiencies and significantly increase our market share”, added Mikael Sahlberg.
The acquisition also contributes to get Power Aviation into new geographical markets, where Avitronics have been active for over 25 years.
Both companies will be using it’s existing infrastructure, and all customers will continue to receive the same high level of quality in the products and support as before.
Avitronics International, which will continue to operate under that name, is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Power Aviation.
The notable changes is going to be a new modern company profiling, which includes a new logotype and website.
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- EHA launches European exhibition to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order